Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,729 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Lagos To Owerri Is How Many Hours - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos To Owerri Is How Many Hours (4620 Views)

Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri / Lagos To Owerri Is N12,600 On Dana Air / See What This Foreign Photographer Said She Saw On A Train From LAGOS To KANO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos To Owerri Is How Many Hours by greenwealthnig(m): 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
am travelling to Owerri on Saturday , I just want to know how many hours journey it is? the cost by road and if it is possible to travel from Lagos to Owerri and come back the same day?
Re: Lagos To Owerri Is How Many Hours by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 08, 2019
greenwealthnig:
am travelling to Owerri on Saturday , I just want to know how many hours journey it is? the cost by road and if it is possible to travel from Lagos to Owerri and come back the same day?
Lagos to owerri is about 12hrs by bus,by car is about 10hrs

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Nigerian Visa For Baby In The US / My Hope Of Going Abroad Is About To Fade Away Cause Of Academic Unfulfillment / Travelling To Nigeria For The First Time, How Much Should I Bring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.