Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

I Will Like To Know About Hustleing Life In Dominica From Nigeria Base - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Will Like To Know About Hustleing Life In Dominica From Nigeria Base (4582 Views)

Life In The Usa As A Student. / I Will Like To Visit Ghana Pls Advice / Best Route From Nigeria To Dominica? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Like To Know About Hustleing Life In Dominica From Nigeria Base by silver2muc: 12:42pm On Nov 10, 2009
pls i will like to hear about hustleing live in dominica from nigerians who base dere and how man go survive over dere as a new comer, silver4lurv@yahoo.com
Re: I Will Like To Know About Hustleing Life In Dominica From Nigeria Base by hbrednic: 3:26am On Nov 11, 2009
which Dominica?hustle?
if its republica Dominicana,then i must say you are not serious.
Re: I Will Like To Know About Hustleing Life In Dominica From Nigeria Base by Sammy107d(m): 5:34am On Nov 11, 2009
Dominican Republic and Dominica are two completely different countries. You DO NOT want to hustle in either-- especially Dominica!

Stay wherever you are.
Re: I Will Like To Know About Hustleing Life In Dominica From Nigeria Base by OAM4J: 6:08am On Nov 12, 2009
Even though Dominica is visa free to Nigerian, (guess that explains your interest), it is not a place for hustling, Naija is far better. What ‘hustling’ do you want to do in a small island with population less than 70,000 and the number reduces every year because many are moving out of the Island. Besides there is no direct flight from naija to the place.

Dominican Republic is not visa free and the official language is Spanish, so I guess you will not consider that as well.

Best Advice: Hustle in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Top-10 Cheapest Nigerian Cities To Live / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- / Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.