Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Nigerian Arrested With Drugs For The Third Time In India - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested With Drugs For The Third Time In India (672 Views)

Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish / Nigerian Arrested In India With Drugs Worth N161 Million / Why Pilgrims Caught With Drugs In S/arabia Were Not Detected In Nigeria – NDLEA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Arrested With Drugs For The Third Time In India by ijustdey: 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
A 50-year-old Nigerian was arrested in India, on Wednesday, with 1.5 kilogrammes of hashish and one kilogramme of amphetamine in the international market in the capital, New Delhi, Indian police said.

Uruakpa Ahmed, alias Baba Don, claimed by Delhi Police as an international drug smuggler, was
arrested from his rented house in Mahavir Enclave
in west Delhi.
Police said Ahmed was earlier arrested by customs department in 2002 and Delhi Police's special cell in 2009.

"Three members of this international cartel--Deepak Pandey, Paramjeet Singh and Devender Pal Singh--were held on June 29. But, he managed to give a slip," Deputy Commissioner of Police (Special Cell), Rajiv Ranjan, said.
Ahmed, the alleged kingpin of the gang, told police about another Nigerian named Michel, a resident of south Delhi, who allegedly provided him the consignment of the drug recovered from his possession.

The official said Ahmed arrived in India in 2002
on a business visa.
"He later came in contact with his fellow Nigerians indulging in drug trafficking and started supplying drugs on their instances. He worked as courier for them," the official said.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/nigerian-arrested-drugs-third-time-india

lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Drugs For The Third Time In India by Ufranklin92(m): 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
ok.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Drugs For The Third Time In India by EgusiSoup: 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
Second
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Drugs For The Third Time In India by EgusiSoup: 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
Third
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Drugs For The Third Time In India by benedictnsi(m): 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
I tot it was only igbo people So even Aboki do join
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Drugs For The Third Time In India by athaboi(f): 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
Sharap u above
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Drugs For The Third Time In India by Bekwarra(m): 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
Bad market for the name checkers. Ok A.boki is my guy.

Well today is my birthday but I won't beg for likes unlike some people.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Drugs For The Third Time In India by j1mmy: 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
benedictnsi:
I tot it was only igbo people So even Aboki do join

The baron will be IGBO for sure...he may even be IGBO and using a hausa man's passport. IGBO criminals do that a lot.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Drugs For The Third Time In India by benedictnsi(m): 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
j1mmy:

The baron will be IGBO for sure...he may even be IGBO and using a hausa man's passport. IGBO criminals do that a lot.

Lol....... cheesy grin gerrarahia jor

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Accident Along Lekki Ajah Road This Evening / Diezani Asks Nigerians For Prayers / How I Narrowly Escaped Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.