Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,601 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Is This Actually Right? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is This Actually Right? (662 Views)

Could They Be 419ers Or They Actually Had One Million Dollars In The Trunk? / Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS / Did James Ikenna Onuoha Actually Rape Anyone?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Actually Right? by amolefemi(m): 11:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
This is what I witnessed this evening as I went through the street of Lebanon close to the Mosque at Dugbe Ibadan...just because a road user packed his car along the road where he ought not to have packed,Policemen who were supposed to make peace and find means of locating the owner even if he will be charged for wrong parking decided to come down from the patrol van and deflated the air of the tyre. Has this really solved the problem or complicated the issue? Nairalanders pls help comment...photos below.

Re: Is This Actually Right? by Joeyy(m): 11:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
We still have a long way to go in this country. SMH.
Re: Is This Actually Right? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
Retards. I nearly ran one down as I was returning from club yesterday. He should thank his god.
Re: Is This Actually Right? by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 22, 2015
Logician:
Retards. I nearly ran one down as I was returning from club yesterday. He should thank his god.
There heart is as black as dere uniform
Re: Is This Actually Right? by Zeedarh(f): 12:41am On Nov 22, 2015
Nigerian policemen been acting in 'unexplainable' ways since 1800
Re: Is This Actually Right? by Nina4u(f): 1:13am On Nov 22, 2015
Thats vandalism ..cop should b prosecuted ..
Re: Is This Actually Right? by seemples(f): 5:44am On Nov 22, 2015
I think the police did well only that they shudav taken away one of the tyres and knocked off his side mirror in addition...

How can a right thinking person park carelessly and saunter, constituting nuisance to other road users and be absolved? Up the NPF!
Re: Is This Actually Right? by DaBullIT(m): 11:14am On Nov 22, 2015
Nigerian forces need education reorientation but more importantly

Brain

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photo: Traffic Warden Yanks Out Motorist’s Teeth Over N50 / Barber Kills Own Mother During Argument / PHOTOS: Two Indian Youths Arrested For Assaulting A Nigerian Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.