Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) (50739 Views)

Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
I was matched with this guy whose image is attached on MMM. His name is Ezenagu Chukwudi, a student of caleb university. His phone number is 08154264497. I was supposed to pay him the sum of 308,000 but i mistakenly transferred 380,000 to his account. He confirmed receiving the funds into his account and promised to send me the excess. That was all the money i had in my account and i was really hopeful.

Only for this guy to block my numbers from reaching him. Even his mother's number that he used to call me when he hasnt confirmed my payment, i have also been barred from calling that number. Please help me spread this. Thank you.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/mmm-participant-allegedly-dupes-fellow-member.html

5 Likes 9 Shares

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by yomi007k(m): 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
shocked

So ppl get mind n money like ds . I hail una.

Pls help wt dt beyonce pix.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by dorry62(f): 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
I feel for you bro.Meanwhile while some MMMers are patiently waiting for jan. others are duping themselves and chuddy somewhere be like

151 Likes 7 Shares

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by jumpandpas(m): 6:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
what is his name again?.

35 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
Auntie, what should we do nah?? Just leave is to enjoy our peaceful peace sad sad

3 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by thorpido(m): 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
The guy is foolish to think that he can get away for long with a BVN no.

16 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by ogawisdom(m): 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
There are some mistakes u dnt make, op it's all ur mistake

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Zehner(f): 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
This is definitely front page material.....hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
BUt is it not better for your fellow brother nigerian to eat your money than the russian mavroda wetin!

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Richie0974: 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
It was her mistake not his fault but he should be human and send the excess.
It's her turn to make mistake today, he might be the one to make a mistake tomorrow.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Goldenheart(m): 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
ONE CHANCE..... Participate with spare money. Una no go hear

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Taeewo(m): 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by MykLANNY(m): 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
MMM making and breaking destinies since the 90's. Whether you are made or u are broken is a choice only time can answer

1 Like

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by aribabz(m): 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Auntie, what should we do nah?? Just leave is to enjoy our peaceful peace sad sad
The guy xmas don set

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by philfearon(m): 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
I can only pity you for the 72,000 thousand Naira that was in excess of your transaction.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Genea(f): 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
Eeeehya, I wonder wah happened to cross checking wen it comes to money matters

12 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by ChukaLupin(m): 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
yomi007k:
shocked

So ppl get mind n money like ds . I hail una.

Pls help wt dt beyonce pix.
As in.....380k. The boy dey university sha....

4 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by kolnel: 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
People get mind

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by knostbrown01(m): 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
Opportunity present a thief, until you have opportunity to steal and don't, you can consider yourself an HONEST man.

MMM warned you to only transfer money specified in order box, and MMM don frozen the guy money embarassedand you want him to transfer it back to you, wait till January 14th nw smiley

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Hoodfriend(m): 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
That's what is called Blessings

1 Like

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by glossy6(f): 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
Be hopeful but take heart because your money may not come back
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Gapsy101(m): 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
Inform the EFCC.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by sloopyy: 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
shocked
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by ChukaLupin(m): 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
Taeewo:
Hmmmm
hm MMM cheesy

3 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by adebayo201: 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
ehya

35 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Chuksemi(m): 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
Visit his bank with his account details and a police statement. He will be tracked. Also visit his school and his Service provider with Police men and a warrant. These things should cost about 100k or less. But when you get him, make sure he pays for inconveniences and surplus. Make the idiot suffer.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by aribabz(m): 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
Well only a court order can make you get your cash back

4 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Stanleywaxy(m): 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
The Lord is your strength
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by siegfried99(m): 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
Klalkkaklaklakla grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by ask4double(m): 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
Just like every other bizz, MMM has its own risk and this is one of such. Take heart or go report to the police, I only hope you don't get arrested in the process.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by dhope001(m): 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
MMM league ends without away matches grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NNN Nigeria: Nigerians Caution Each Other Against Ponzi Scheme / How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians / The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.