Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:05 PM

Please, I Honestly Need Your Advice. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please, I Honestly Need Your Advice. (515 Views)

I Am In Excruciating Pains Now And Please I Need Your Advice Here.. Chocolateme / Help! I Need Standing FAN But Honestly Cant Afford One Now. / What I Honestly Risk If I Do Not Make Me Corrections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Honestly Need Your Advice. by ninocia18(m): 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
Good evening everyone. Hope you all are having a fun filled day. Please, i have a problem that needs serious attention and because of reasons of maturity, i don't think i can live without attempting to do something about it. My down region smells terribly and i don't know what to do about it. I know it is my fault totally because I have committed lots of hygiene blunders. The worst was when I didn't have my bath for 4 days and when i wore a pair of boxers for 2 months. But I have tried and done so many things to just be "clean" again but I haven't gotten a long lasting solution. Why it is actually started becoming a problem is because in no time, i will one day get married. I haven't been with girl before but one day i will be with my wife. What happens when there is a jail break and the killer is let loose with the smell. Besides that, i need to feel clean and stench free. Please people, i need help. Thank you.
Re: Please, I Honestly Need Your Advice. by Kingdre(m): 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
please move this to joke section
Re: Please, I Honestly Need Your Advice. by yanabasee(m): 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
Seriously? Bro...sorry oh.... Never heard of this before.... Sorry!
Re: Please, I Honestly Need Your Advice. by mekzyjoe(m): 6:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
ninocia18:
Good evening everyone. Hope you all are having a fun filled day. Please, i have a problem that needs serious attention and because of reasons of maturity, i don't think i can live without attempting to do something about it. My down region smells terribly and i don't know what to do about it. I know it is my fault totally because I have committed lots of hygiene blunders. The worst was when I didn't have my bath for 4 days and when i wore a pair of boxers for 2 months. But I have tried and done so many things to just be "clean" again but I haven't gotten a long lasting solution. Why it is actually started becoming a problem is because in no time, i will one day get married. I haven't been with girl before but one day i will be with my wife. What happens when there is a jail break and the killer is let loose with the smell. Besides that, i need to feel clean and stench free. Please people, i need help. Thank you.
Nigggaa use sure na.. Sure is 250naira n also every nite.. Run dusun powder down dere.. Cos accordin to tuface.. She dont wanto go down deree
Re: Please, I Honestly Need Your Advice. by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
From all you have said, it seems you know the cause of your problem as well as its solution, so my boy go and solve it.
Re: Please, I Honestly Need Your Advice. by Wenebadu(f): 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
Jesu!!!......Op u try oh anyways use lime juice 2 wash that part every morning and night....it's a suggestion though.

(1) (Reply)

Skin Help — Dermatologist / Regular Sex, Exercise, Minimise BPH – Pharmacist / 10 Dangerous Act To Avoid After Eating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.