Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Have You Seen This Danfo Driver In Lagos Without Legs? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Seen This Danfo Driver In Lagos Without Legs? (975 Views)

IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) / The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) / Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen This Danfo Driver In Lagos Without Legs? by Yehman(m): 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
A challenge this is indeed!
Astonishingly, on my way to mile 2, I noticed that the driver of the bus I entered has no legs. Even though I ve seen people with one leg/hand driving but, I ve not seen one without both legs worst-still a commercial driver.
Whenever I see the physically challenged thriving to survive against all odds, I see more reasons to appreciate life.
I put this as challenge to vibrant youths out their lamenting No job! No job! and in turn blaming the government. If someone without legs could find something doing, what about you?
The pictures might not be too clear cos I never wanted him to notice the shots.

Re: Have You Seen This Danfo Driver In Lagos Without Legs? by Yehman(m): 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
Re: Have You Seen This Danfo Driver In Lagos Without Legs? by homeboy205: 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Have You Seen This Danfo Driver In Lagos Without Legs? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
Eeya
meanwhile, #bring back eyeanma
Re: Have You Seen This Danfo Driver In Lagos Without Legs? by Wenebadu(f): 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
Op u get luck say e no catch u say u dey snap am......
Re: Have You Seen This Danfo Driver In Lagos Without Legs? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
God is great
Re: Have You Seen This Danfo Driver In Lagos Without Legs? by Yehman(m): 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
Wenebadu:
I used Silent camera
Re: Have You Seen This Danfo Driver In Lagos Without Legs? by Yehman(m): 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
Wenebadu:
I used Silent camera naa
Re: Have You Seen This Danfo Driver In Lagos Without Legs? by Wenebadu(f): 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
Yehman:
I used Silent camera naa
ok
Re: Have You Seen This Danfo Driver In Lagos Without Legs? by Wenebadu(f): 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
Yehman:
I used Silent camera naa
ok
Re: Have You Seen This Danfo Driver In Lagos Without Legs? by BabbyDaddy(f): 5:58am On Oct 09, 2015
God bless his hustle
@lalasticala and ishilove come and see food oo
Re: Have You Seen This Danfo Driver In Lagos Without Legs? by pretydiva(f): 8:54am On Oct 09, 2015
God bless his hustle. There's an ability in any disability

(1) (Reply)

Full, Regular And General Medical Check Up - Total Health Diagnostic / How To Choose The Best Night Face Cream - Lmage Skin Cream Review / Burial Poster Of The Female Army Officer That Lost Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.