Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Help Nairalander To Get More Qualifications In The Area Of Studied - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help Nairalander To Get More Qualifications In The Area Of Studied (1127 Views)

Top 20 Nigerian CEOs And The Courses They Studied In School / America’s Top 13 Ceos And The Courses They Studied In School (photos) / Are You Practicing The Course You Studied In School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Nairalander To Get More Qualifications In The Area Of Studied by prideofscience: 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
Good day;
I got Btech in Pure and applied chemistry. Pls advice me of any profession course i can take to support my career in this area.

What can i do, which certificate courses can i take.

I'm proposing to get a Master degree form 2016 (environment chemistry or engr. chemistry on my mind)

pls pm me or u can also reach me via( wiseman4me@gmail.com). If u had any other cert to propagate my chem.

Thanks for your support
Re: Help Nairalander To Get More Qualifications In The Area Of Studied by prideofscience: 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
idea ooo

so i wont useless my saved money. i need to invest it to improve my self
Re: Help Nairalander To Get More Qualifications In The Area Of Studied by SuPeRq(f): 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
prideofscience:
Good day;
I got Btech in Pure and applied chemistry. Pls advice me of any profession course i can take to support my career in this area.

What can i do, which certificate courses can i take.

I'm proposing to get a Master degree form 2016 (environment chemistry or engr. chemistry on my mind)

pls pm me or u can also reach me via( wiseman4me@gmail.com). If u had any other cert to propagate my chem.

Thanks for your support
HI, we r aspiring for the same goal............... Proudly Chemist
Re: Help Nairalander To Get More Qualifications In The Area Of Studied by prideofscience: 9:53am On Oct 13, 2015
yap every thing is reaction
SuPeRq:
HI, we r aspiring for the same goal............... Proudly Chemist
Re: Help Nairalander To Get More Qualifications In The Area Of Studied by SuPeRq(f): 10:47am On Oct 13, 2015
prideofscience:
yap every thing is reaction
grin
Re: Help Nairalander To Get More Qualifications In The Area Of Studied by prideofscience: 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
wer did u skull. what u doing now as a chemist
SuPeRq:
grin
Re: Help Nairalander To Get More Qualifications In The Area Of Studied by SuPeRq(f): 3:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
[quote author=prideofscience post=38942502]wer did u skull. what u doing now as a chemist[/quote iIschooled at Yobe State University , currently serving at Osun State University as a corps member......
Re: Help Nairalander To Get More Qualifications In The Area Of Studied by prideofscience: 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
Wao u are serving in my skul. cheesy cheesy.... Me served in Delta 2013. Now in Lag. Are from yobe? wc section are serving in ma skull smiley[quote author=SuPeRq post=38947396][/quote]
Re: Help Nairalander To Get More Qualifications In The Area Of Studied by SuPeRq(f): 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
prideofscience:
Wao u are serving in my skul. cheesy cheesy.... Me served in Delta 2013. Now in Lag. Are from yobe? wc section are serving in ma skull smiley
Kwara serving at the department of Chemical Sciences
Re: Help Nairalander To Get More Qualifications In The Area Of Studied by prideofscience: 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
U MUST BE A FIRST CLASS CHEMIST OR CLOSE TO THEN......
SuPeRq:
Kwara serving at the department of Chemical Sciences
Re: Help Nairalander To Get More Qualifications In The Area Of Studied by SuPeRq(f): 7:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
prideofscience:
U MUST BE A FIRST CLASS CHEMIST OR CLOSE TO THEN......
you guess right
Re: Help Nairalander To Get More Qualifications In The Area Of Studied by prideofscience: 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
Intresting.... Are u on Bbm?2BE21683
SuPeRq:
you guess right

(1) (Reply)

Earn 200,000 Naira Monthly / It Electronics Repair & Maintenance Training In Nigeria / Sample Of Examination Questions For Nddc Scholarship For Post Graduate Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.