Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Dear Mods, I Need Your Help Very Urgent - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dear Mods, I Need Your Help Very Urgent (460 Views)

About Bet9ja Slip Printing. MODS Please Do Not Ban Me. / Nairalanders Please Help, Very Urgent / To Freelancers On UPWORK, I Need Your Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Mods, I Need Your Help Very Urgent by nobosaba(m): 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
I have been searching for a topic that was moved to the front page during the presidential election in April. It was about a lady who buys and sells hide (animals skins) from the northern part of Nigeria. Please I need to see the topic again and to get in contact with the lady please. Please and please, it's very important, like really important.

Thank you in advance

The date should be around on the 11, 12, or 13th of April. The topic was not about hide

(1) (Reply)

As Good As New Motor Bike / What Is Income Tax / N413bn Subsidy Arrears Settlement May Drag Fuel Scarcity Till December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.