Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

My Htc One And I Have Been Through Alot! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Htc One And I Have Been Through Alot! (810 Views)

My Htc Desire 610 Can't Recieve Call Nor Make Call / Help Me On My HTC Desire 610 Hotspot Issue / Why Do People Still Spend Alot Of Money On so called High End Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Htc One And I Have Been Through Alot! by mickeyIso(m): 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
since i got my love,the htc one,it's been one problem after another.first i hard bricked the phone.Cost me a lot of money to fix.oh!I missed her silk feel for months
about a week later i slept on the phone and i had to get the phone fixed.
And then last week i travelled back home to kad from benin where i school and left the phone in the keke.Fortunately the kind keke driver returned the phone and very late at night.kind man!thank God it didnt happen in Benin tongue

My htc one and i have been through alot!
Re: My Htc One And I Have Been Through Alot! by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 09, 2015
smh
Re: My Htc One And I Have Been Through Alot! by hahn(m): 12:14am On Oct 09, 2015
Op, you sound like you're in love.

When are you and the phone getting married?
Re: My Htc One And I Have Been Through Alot! by mickeyIso(m): 1:56am On Oct 09, 2015
hahn:
Op, you sound like you're in love.

When are you and the phone getting married?
lol ive got my eyes on other beauties the s6 edge,m9,iphone i dont think we are going to last
Re: My Htc One And I Have Been Through Alot! by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 09, 2015
mickeyIso:
lol ive got my eyes on other beauties the s6 edge,m9,iphone i dont think we are going to last
such a pity, she doesn't know you are going to ditch her soon. After what you two have been tru. What a wicked world.

Lol
Re: My Htc One And I Have Been Through Alot! by hahn(m): 8:09am On Oct 09, 2015
mickeyIso:

You're not loyal undecided

(1) (Reply)

Innjoo Will Launch Two New Devices On Nov. 20 / Infinx Hot Note Problems Need Help / Somebody Help Me Where To Change Htc M8 Battery Or Their Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.