Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,530 members, 7,954,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:47 PM

Please Contribute To This With Your Comment....... - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Contribute To This With Your Comment....... (501 Views)

How Oversized Medians Contribute To Traffic Bottlenecks On Lagos Roads (PIX) / Sos. Informed Usa Visa Experts In The House Should Contribute To This Issue. / Nigerians In Turkey Please Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Contribute To This With Your Comment....... by 01hephzibah: 10:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
I greet everybody here on this site...am new to this site but I believe you guyz can provide what I want from this site....I am oluwatosin,am a male hair dresser,have be planning of traveling abroad to hustle but my dream never come to 2ru but thank God,my dream is abt to come to through....please,I want you guyz to please,advice me on where to go,I mean country that I can go to hustle(I can do any work apart from thief or drug)...please,help me out and as you do so,God will help you too..thank you all
Re: Please Contribute To This With Your Comment....... by benedictnsi(m): 11:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
You are a Male Hair dresser and you want to leave Nigeria Guy you d think @all

People from Brazil, Peru, India etc are busy barbing their hair so that they can see it to Nigerian girls and you want to leave

Hmmmmm
Re: Please Contribute To This With Your Comment....... by DjAndroid: 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
Since you have no destination in mind plus the fact that you can do anything as hustle, my brother, stay and hustle here in Naija. You will make it . You have never believed in hustling here that's why you have not tried it. Test and see that the Lord is good!

My candid advice.
Re: Please Contribute To This With Your Comment....... by obiak4(m): 3:41am On Oct 09, 2015
Would have prefared if u hustle here in nigeeria but since you don't want to uae qatar or jordan should do
easier getting into the three countries if u r a skilled technician
how to go about it is ur business
but if u want to go to gadaffi country would help Or any other african country
Re: Please Contribute To This With Your Comment....... by 01hephzibah: 10:46am On Oct 09, 2015
Thankx 4 all ur advice,have be hustle in nija since but I wish to go outside and continue my hustle....am a male hairdresser.....please,I want you guyz to tell me the best country I can go to continue my hustle(hair dresser)...I can ever go to one of the middle east countries if only I can find someone to help intime of work....please,help with you comment

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help Urgently / Heavy Traffic Along Assokoro-nyanya Road Due To Spreed Breakers In Kugbo / Destination Unlocked! Welcome To Akwa Ibom State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.