Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,163 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:26 PM

What Games Do You Play With Your Kids? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Games Do You Play With Your Kids? (478 Views)

Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos / Play With Children But Be Careful While At It / Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Games Do You Play With Your Kids? by lagosshoppers: 11:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
As  a mother of three, I constantly struggle to get my kids to eat their meals. They are oftendistracted by the TV and even when I get them to the table, they prefer to eat only half the meal and play with the rest. I've recently devised a way to get them to eat every last grain on their plate. Where possible, I go for 'playful' meals - foods that I can use to play a game with them while ensuring they eat it all up. With spaghetti, the game is to ask my kids which of them can slurp the longest piece of spaghetti without stopping; it works like a charm. Once they see spaghetti on the boil, they get excited and can't wait to tuck in. If you've had the same struggles as me, then, trust me, spaghetti will set you free.

ENJOY EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT OF ₦2,000 FREE TO SHOP NOW ON www.supermart.ng
USE{Voucher Code:Terry1}

Re: What Games Do You Play With Your Kids? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
cool

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Young Boy Diagnosed With Eye Cancer Needs Help / Countdown To Black Friday / A Poem Dedicated To My Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.