Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

October Devotion Where Are The Faithful Catholics? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / October Devotion Where Are The Faithful Catholics? (1414 Views)

Pentecostals Bash Catholics Yet They Celebrate Valentine The Most / What Are The Differences Between Roman Catholics And Protestants? / Faithful Catholics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

October Devotion Where Are The Faithful Catholics? by SSpeter(m): 12:57am On Oct 09, 2015
How many of una dey pray rosray for october......oooo....I need some one that will ginger me so that we pray all through the month of october.....
Re: October Devotion Where Are The Faithful Catholics? by sandrahnaub(f): 1:15am On Oct 09, 2015
Present...!!!...
Re: October Devotion Where Are The Faithful Catholics? by pbs4real(m): 1:19am On Oct 09, 2015
sandrahnaub:
Present...!!!...
hmmm
Re: October Devotion Where Are The Faithful Catholics? by SSpeter(m): 1:35am On Oct 09, 2015
sandrahnaub:
Present...!!!...
wow... grin...this is good...how are you doing?
Re: October Devotion Where Are The Faithful Catholics? by SSpeter(m): 1:36am On Oct 09, 2015
pbs4real:
hmmm
Bro sup are you praying also?
Re: October Devotion Where Are The Faithful Catholics? by pbs4real(m): 1:38am On Oct 09, 2015
SSpeter:
Bro sup are you praying also?
somtin like that,mayb u cn help out*by helping me get a gud wife* luk to me u re an expert on that field*smilez
Re: October Devotion Where Are The Faithful Catholics? by SSpeter(m): 1:57am On Oct 09, 2015
pbs4real:
somtin like that,mayb u cn help out*by helping me get a gud wife* luk to me u re an expert on that field*smilez
....lol....naah you sef no say you no wan marry....lol...u catholic?
Re: October Devotion Where Are The Faithful Catholics? by UAE123(m): 2:57am On Oct 09, 2015
Present
Re: October Devotion Where Are The Faithful Catholics? by Aizenosa(m): 6:08am On Oct 09, 2015
Identify with the nairaland thread
A Thread for Catholics
Re: October Devotion Where Are The Faithful Catholics? by pbs4real(m): 7:19am On Oct 09, 2015
SSpeter:
....lol....naah you sef no say you no wan marry....lol...u catholic?
ma guy I don ripe for marriage ooh, grin if u fit help out I go like am,anyways I use to be a catholic
Re: October Devotion Where Are The Faithful Catholics? by SSpeter(m): 8:42am On Oct 09, 2015
All catholics ensure you pray the rosary today....october blessing ain't a joke....Job, Marriage, Child Birth, Good Health....there are so much blessings this month please avail yourself the opportunity to be blessed by the rosary
Re: October Devotion Where Are The Faithful Catholics? by sandrahnaub(f): 9:13am On Oct 09, 2015
SSpeter:
wow... grin...this is good...how are you doing?
good u?
Re: October Devotion Where Are The Faithful Catholics? by SSpeter(m): 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
sandrahnaub:
good u?
am fine. How is the devotion rolling? Encourage your friends to participate too. It is not too late to start...I pray the lord grants us our heart desires according to his will....
Re: October Devotion Where Are The Faithful Catholics? by sandrahnaub(f): 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
SSpeter:
am fine. How is the devotion rolling? Encourage your friends to participate too. It is not too late to start...I pray the lord grants us our heart desires according to his will....
amen!
Re: October Devotion Where Are The Faithful Catholics? by Macelliot(m): 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
SSpeter:
How many of una dey pray rosray for october......oooo....I need some one that will ginger me so that we pray all through the month of october.....
SS Peter and Paul..
Where is your Parish located?
Hope isn't the one I attended when I was a kid..
Re: October Devotion Where Are The Faithful Catholics? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
We have a thread...meet us there. Thanks.
Re: October Devotion Where Are The Faithful Catholics? by SSpeter(m): 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
UAE123:
Present
hey did you pray your rosary today?
Re: October Devotion Where Are The Faithful Catholics? by janefrancisca(f): 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
wow smiley ...thanks for reminding me. only get to participate in the may devotion cos am always forgetting that of october. will definitely start tomorrow by God's grace.
Re: October Devotion Where Are The Faithful Catholics? by SSpeter(m): 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
janefrancisca:
wow smiley ...thanks for reminding me. only get to participate in the may devotion cos am always forgetting that of october. will definitely start tomorrow by God's grace.
Good... it's never too late to start....do have a splendid weekend
Re: October Devotion Where Are The Faithful Catholics? by SSpeter(m): 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
sandrahnaub:
amen!
Hello Sandra! how are you doing?....ensure u pray the rosary today...do have a blissful weekend...
Re: October Devotion Where Are The Faithful Catholics? by SSpeter(m): 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
peppyluv02:
We have a thread...meet us there. Thanks.
yea am there also, I had already opened this topic before I saw the catholic chat room....hope u are good? have you prayed the rosary today? Do have a great weekend
Re: October Devotion Where Are The Faithful Catholics? by SSpeter(m): 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
Macelliot:

SS Peter and Paul..
Where is your Parish located?
Hope isn't the one I attended when I was a kid..
Macel...u good? have you prayed the rosary today?...do have a wonderful weekend
Re: October Devotion Where Are The Faithful Catholics? by SSpeter(m): 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
Aizenosa:
Identify with the nairaland thread
A Thread for Catholics
I have done so...have you prayed the rosary today? ....have a great weekend
Re: October Devotion Where Are The Faithful Catholics? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
So I went back to legion after 20 years now
back then I left because most of the members were living double lives , all about fashion, gossip and dating, then after meetings we go to evangelize, that didn't sit right with me.... Anyway I was very young then so it shouldn't have deterred me.

Now the meeting I attended, well it wasn't as spiritual as I hoped, OK praying of rosary and explaining d word for the day was OK,,,, but I still felt like I wanted more... There was more of logistics talking than spiritual words.

I don't know if I'll attend d meeting today or try another society in church... embarassed
Re: October Devotion Where Are The Faithful Catholics? by SSpeter(m): 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2015
Eyekandi:
So I went back to legion after 20 years now
back then I left because most of the members were living double lives , all about fashion, gossip and dating, then after meetings we go to evangelize, that didn't sit right with me.... Anyway I was very young then so it shouldn't have deterred me.

Now the meeting I attended, well it wasn't as spiritual as I hoped, OK praying of rosary and explaining d word for the day was OK,,,, but I still felt like I wanted more... There was more of logistics talking than spiritual words.

I don't know if I'll attend d meeting today or try another society in church... embarassed
Bro the legion is a good place I will confess. If you ask me a million times I will still stick with the legion....talk about modesty, daily prayers and constant intercession....do not let the loose life of the members of ur presidium to deter or discourage you...a legion member is a solider....i mean people should look at me and want to imitate nd not the other way around....Connect back with the legion society this october and the promises of mother Mary and the glory of the lord will not depart from thy household.....
Re: October Devotion Where Are The Faithful Catholics? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
SSpeter:
Bro the legion is a good place I will confess. If you ask me a million times I will still stick with the legion....talk about modesty, daily prayers and constant intercession....do not let the loose life of the members of ur presidium to deter or discourage you...a legion member is a solider....i mean people should look at me and want to imitate nd not the other way around....Connect back with the legion society this october and the promises of mother Mary and the glory of the lord will not depart from thy household.....

I'm a woman...

As for d loose life, that was in the past when I was young and impressionable ... So that's not a problem to me today.

The issue now is d lack of spiritual depth in this senior presidium,maybe I'll try another presidium.

Any way I get your message, thanks.
Re: October Devotion Where Are The Faithful Catholics? by SSpeter(m): 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2015
Eyekandi:

I'm a woman...

As for d loose life, that was in the past when I was young and impressionable ... So that's not a problem to me today.

The issue now is d lack of spiritual depth in this senior presidium,maybe I'll try another presidium.

Any way I get your message, thanks.
awwww *covers face*** sorry about that Lady...yep another presidium might just be great....do have a great weekend
Re: October Devotion Where Are The Faithful Catholics? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
Yes I did. You too dear
SSpeter:
yea am there also, I had already opened this topic before I saw the catholic chat room....hope u are good? have you prayed the rosary today? Do have a great weekend

(1) (Reply)

Golden Anniversary Of Eckankar, Religion Of The Light And Sound Of God (video) / Booom! Christ Embassy Int'l Goes Into The Guinness Book Of Records / Germans Protest Over Wave Of Sexual Assaults On Women In Cologne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.