Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Brilafm Full Phone Interview With Super Eagles Coach On Enyeama Saga - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brilafm Full Phone Interview With Super Eagles Coach On Enyeama Saga (509 Views)

Luis Enrique Named New Spain Head Coach On 2-Year Deal / See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. / Thomas Tuchel Replaces Unai Emery As PSG Coach On A Two Years Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brilafm Full Phone Interview With Super Eagles Coach On Enyeama Saga by adioolayi(m): 7:32am On Oct 09, 2015
PLEASE READ FROM LAST TWEET UP ...Enjoy grin

@SundayOOliseh: We had only 2 GKs and 15 players, we called players who did not need visas and even told Alloy (Agu) prepare yourself

@SundayOOliseh: His colleagues and not security men went to him (Enyeama) and took him out during the furore.

@SundayOOliseh: I know people say I was indisciplined as a player, but can anyone come out to say I held the team to ransom at that time?

@SundayOOliseh: We have shortcomings in certain areas which we have to address. Our aim is to qualify for d AFCON,we've only played 3 games.

@SundayOOliseh: We suffered against DRC becos we had to make do with makeshift players in certain positions especially in the defense.

@SundayOOliseh: Its very sad,Vincent has served his country.But am sure in the future he'd reflect and realize 'This man never offended me.'

@SundayOOliseh: He ( Vincent) came in one day and cause a fiasco in the team. @thenff @NGSuperEagles

@SundayOOliseh: I called Vincent but he insisted on leaving becos I invited Alampasu. @thenff had also tried to reach him.

@SundayOOliseh: We had to call in players w/out visas to make up the numbers. We had only two players in camp. I called Vincent on phone.

@SundayOOliseh: Vincent started raising his voice & I had no choice but to order him out of camp since he'd shown that much dissent

@SundayOOliseh: I was addressing a problem from training earlier that day but Enyeama butted in, I severally asked him to take it up later.

@SundayOOliseh: Someone was suppose to act in Enyeama's absence, Musa had done a great job in @Tanfootball & Niger.

@SundayOOliseh: The first thing I did when I was appointed Coach was to drive down to Lille where I had a discussion w/ Enyeama and his role

@SundayOOliseh: There's a point where a person lies and attempts to assassinate your character that you lose sleep. Am hurt.#brilafmSM

https://mobile.twitter.com/889BrilaFM/tweets
Re: Brilafm Full Phone Interview With Super Eagles Coach On Enyeama Saga by Dahveydson(m): 7:35am On Oct 09, 2015
Both sides. Sunday oliseh you're still to blame. You can't tell me nothing.
Re: Brilafm Full Phone Interview With Super Eagles Coach On Enyeama Saga by wayodude(m): 7:35am On Oct 09, 2015
Re: Brilafm Full Phone Interview With Super Eagles Coach On Enyeama Saga by adioolayi(m): 7:40am On Oct 09, 2015
Enyeama shouldn't have acted above the team by holding them in ransom... It's unfortunately...
Moving forward, Sunday Oliseh would have also learnt some lessons and will need to do a lot of work to get the confidence of his players back...else, more disaster awaits
Re: Brilafm Full Phone Interview With Super Eagles Coach On Enyeama Saga by buzquet(m): 7:57am On Oct 09, 2015
Weldone oliseh
Re: Brilafm Full Phone Interview With Super Eagles Coach On Enyeama Saga by lexyman(m): 7:58am On Oct 09, 2015
@ op thanks for bringing this here , so many biased SE fans ranting all over the place .
I ve listened to the interviews, the one of Oliseh and that of Enyeama ,

Oliseh has done nothing wrong and Enyeama believes he has stayed with the team for so many years and he shld be accord with respect , whereas he has gone against they policy and rules of the teams . He wants to hold the team at ransom .

Enyeama should have stayed clear of the camp due to what he has passed through in recent time . He has has every right to be respected but not in the way he went about it ....

More so ,if they have stay off the press they would nt have blown this out of proportion .

He has done so well for the country and we still love him . Retiring honorably would have been d best .

Both parties that was involved managed the situation wrongly and I think they are regretting their action now .
Re: Brilafm Full Phone Interview With Super Eagles Coach On Enyeama Saga by maputohq: 12:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
The anger of many Nigerians,including me, is Musa's appointment as Eagle's captain by Oliseh and removal of Enyeama which subsequently led to his retirement. Musa is a fine player and also commited but the nigg@ is consistently inconsistent.

(1) (Reply)

Highlights Aston Villa Vs Swansea / Mourinho Reacts To Chelsea Win. Thanks Fan For Their Love. / DOWNLOAD: Watch Cristiano Ronaldo Sing One Of Rihanna’s Hit Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.