Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Photo: Another Container Falls In Apapa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photo: Another Container Falls In Apapa (13066 Views)

Another Container Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge / Another Container Falls At Ojuelegba. Photos / Another Container Falls In Lagos This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Another Container Falls In Apapa by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 09, 2015
Neitzsche
Re: Photo: Another Container Falls In Apapa by Chidoo74: 8:53am On Oct 09, 2015
Who is checkmatting the container loading?
Re: Photo: Another Container Falls In Apapa by harry509: 8:53am On Oct 09, 2015
nicerichard05:
Another Container truck falls in Ijora in Apapa for the second time this week.

Apapa road is gradually becoming a death trap to motorist and pedestrians. A road that leads to the sea port which generate milions of niara for the fed govt has been abandoned.

See pictures below though they are not that clear
sleepn/lootn govt we av, pls u pple shud wake up n do sumtin 4 us ooh.
Re: Photo: Another Container Falls In Apapa by redcliff: 8:53am On Oct 09, 2015
frankay430:
what is wif dis container falling tinz

The road is not good man. There are no safety checks on these heavy duty trucks!
Re: Photo: Another Container Falls In Apapa by anibi9674: 9:02am On Oct 09, 2015
the more reason our seaports need to b diversified. we need d portharcourt seaport to dcongest the lagos seaport .
Re: Photo: Another Container Falls In Apapa by nicerichard05: 9:05am On Oct 09, 2015
T4kbaba:

Try to work on your grammar. These are,
not this are!

Mr wole-soyinka u nor normal at all, we are talkn abt issues dat affect us and u are here talking abt grammar. Mtchewwww
Re: Photo: Another Container Falls In Apapa by fart: 9:11am On Oct 09, 2015
Good. Let them be falling like that. Too many of them on the road. I think a law should be passed regarding importation, exportation and wharehouses/storage companies. They should be moved to a place that will not interfere with my life men. All depots and suxh should be moved to some Bush. Where it will not concern me
Re: Photo: Another Container Falls In Apapa by 247notire(m): 9:13am On Oct 09, 2015
After some nincompoop will come here to say Fashola was the best governor. Imagine, after 8 yrs. That man na scam.
Re: Photo: Another Container Falls In Apapa by praiseolu123(m): 9:18am On Oct 09, 2015
Get facts right before typing. That road is a federalroad so you know who to blame.
Re: Photo: Another Container Falls In Apapa by HRich(m): 9:46am On Oct 09, 2015
I'm now begining to think that, the owners of this container are making their money through the blood of the innocent people they kill on the road.
Re: Photo: Another Container Falls In Apapa by Austine2020: 10:21am On Oct 09, 2015
247notire:
After some nincompoop will come here to say Fashola was the best governor. Imagine, after 8 yrs. That man na scam.
Real scam, he is the worst governor lagos has ever had. Just look at the state of lagos roads,no major road in lagos is good,especially worst in the rainy season & this same fashola wants to be a minister again to continue looting from where he stopped.I have said it that i can never agree with this fight for corruption unless people like Fashola,Amechi plus other prominent looters who hide themselves under the umbrella of APC are also brought to book to face their corruption charges.Shmm

1 Like

Re: Photo: Another Container Falls In Apapa by shogz89: 11:29am On Oct 09, 2015
Austine2020:
Real scam, he is the worst governor lagos has ever had. Just look at the state of lagos roads,no major road in lagos is good,especially worst in the rainy season & this same fashola wants to be a minister again to continue looting from where he stopped.I have said it that i can never agree with this fight for corruption unless people like Fashola,Amechi plus other prominent looters who hide themselves under the umbrella of APC are also brought to book to face their corruption charges.Shmm
after you don talk finish,, make I lecture you,,, that's a federal Road and it's not the business of the state,
Re: Photo: Another Container Falls In Apapa by jidebaba69(m): 11:38am On Oct 09, 2015
Sijo01:
Yet they told us these monsters are not allowed to ply Lagos roads during the day.

Another example of policy on paper.
The policy is not yet in effect. Articulated vehicle drivers pleaded with the government for an extra month to put things in place before the full implementation of the policy and it was granted to them.
Re: Photo: Another Container Falls In Apapa by Ephemmm: 11:43am On Oct 09, 2015
[[s]quote author=warrior01 post=38807259]The APC should just blame it on Jonathan and all will be well[/quote][/s]

Please stop thinking through your anus.
Re: Photo: Another Container Falls In Apapa by akigbemaru: 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
appapa lagos
Re: Photo: Another Container Falls In Apapa by alaskido(m): 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
Every bad thing that happens in Nigeria now is blamed on Jonathan Goodluck by APC. Truck fall, na GEJ, PHCN poll fall, na GEJ, Danfo kill person for express road na, GEJ, Ashawo go on strike na, GEJ, NLC go on strike na GEJ. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Killed In Multiple Accidents On Abuja-Nyanya Road / Flood Sweeps Away Three Kids During Kano Downpour / Aero Airline Keeps Passengers Stranded In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.