Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian (67103 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast / Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” / Nigerian Comedian, Calabar_chic Celebrates 1yr After A Fire Outbreak Survival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by IYANGBALI: 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
If abokii know where dem go throway dat thing,him go look for am do suya
Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by Mohjigga: 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
Cutehector:
E be like cow meat...
Collect am chop na.
Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by Firevinci(m): 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
shocked shocked what's that/
Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by Gboskee(m): 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
Neemcie:

hello luv
yeah!was cool.hope you too..will like to be charting with you by private Apps. Are u on whatsApp,facebook?
Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
Whoever titled this didn't go to school. The article says the person pictured won money from the comedian which he then used to run the operation and not as stated in the title.
Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by laurenziz6(m): 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
IYANGBALI:
wetin?I go tear you dirty slap,no be your mate make first to comment?mtcheeeew
Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by Topman0001(m): 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
E be like fibroid... I thank Jehovah, Jesus christ, Holy Micheal because of u.
Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by Activityj(m): 11:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
Thank God oo!
Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by Neemcie(f): 9:14am On Oct 10, 2015
Gboskee:
yeah!was cool.hope you too..will like to be charting with you by private Apps. Are u on whatsApp,facebook?
yeah..
Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by Gboskee(m): 9:51am On Oct 10, 2015
Neemcie:
yeah..
okay proceed,,,
Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 10, 2015
jeez - /dʒiːz/ exclamation 1. a mild expression used to show surprise or annoyance

simplisity.thats what "jeez" means.cause you obviously are ignorant of that fact
Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by Neemcie(f): 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
Gboskee:
okay proceed,,,
undecided bruv...

proceed to what?
Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by Gboskee(m): 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
Neemcie:

undecided bruv...

proceed to what?
owk!! Type me tha name/number so that i'll hang around through the other online Apps with u
Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by Neemcie(f): 5:52am On Oct 11, 2015
Gboskee:
owk!! Type me tha name/number so that i'll hang around through the other online Apps with u
Yeah I know....but it doesn't work that way.

you drop yours smiley
Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by Gboskee(m): 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
Neemcie:

you drop yours smiley
cool
Neemcie:

you drop yours smiley
Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by Sarah20A(f): 6:57am On Mar 22, 2017
I thank God for your life and mine too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) / Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) / My Hip Is My Greatest Asset —ebube Nwagbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.