Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,417 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Wire Abandoned By Electricity Workers Electrocutes 15-year-old Pupil (Picture) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wire Abandoned By Electricity Workers Electrocutes 15-year-old Pupil (Picture) (23938 Views)

Electric Wire Falls & Electrocutes 3-Year-Old Boy In Makurdi, Benue (Photos) / Wire Abandoned By Electricity Workers Electrocutes 15-year-old Pupil / Driver Electrocuted At Jakande Estate As Trailer Touches High Tension Wire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wire Abandoned By Electricity Workers Electrocutes 15-year-old Pupil (Picture) by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 09, 2015
Human error
Re: Wire Abandoned By Electricity Workers Electrocutes 15-year-old Pupil (Picture) by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 09, 2015
webshopNG2:
Jesus...is that the Boy by the bus....

This is not good, the buy dies tru carelessness of others
grin grin grin me sef confuse o. Cuz Na girl pic dem put. Maybe that's him by the bus
Re: Wire Abandoned By Electricity Workers Electrocutes 15-year-old Pupil (Picture) by ekpesa(m): 10:19am On Oct 09, 2015
innocent lives being lost daily in Nigeria, God please have mercy on us.
Re: Wire Abandoned By Electricity Workers Electrocutes 15-year-old Pupil (Picture) by donziller(m): 10:20am On Oct 09, 2015
Bad news every where. rip 2 her
Re: Wire Abandoned By Electricity Workers Electrocutes 15-year-old Pupil (Picture) by ClintonDal(m): 10:20am On Oct 09, 2015
Eventually those damned EKEDC officials would go scot free. *smh*
Re: Wire Abandoned By Electricity Workers Electrocutes 15-year-old Pupil (Picture) by Hongbenga(m): 10:21am On Oct 09, 2015
NATION WIDE DELIVERY Promo : Buy 2 & Get 1 Free Christian 8GB Memory Card Ask Me For Your Christian Memory Card (TEl: 07031843066, 08155723812, 09037481102) All Across This Nation We Have Received Text Messages and Calls of people Commending this Initiative as well as Asking to be CRM Agents in their Churches. Now The CRM 4 & 8GB Memory Card Comes With 17 TREASURES OF TREMENDOUS VALUE : (1) Audio BIBLES in 4-Languages, (Listen to God's Word in Hausa, Yourba, Igbo & English (2)200 Specially Selected Gospel Songs (3) 20 BIBLE Versions (Java, Android & Text) (4) 100 Vital VIDEOS (+Passion of the Christ) (5) 100 Vital VIDEOS of HYMNS (with Lyrics) (6) 100Christian BOOKS on Vital Topics (7) 500 Inspiring Gospel IMAGES (cool 150 Amazing PSALMS (9) Entire Bible PROVERBS (A wisdom bank) (10) 10 Special Christian CARTOONS (11)Collation of all the PRAYERS in the Bible (12) 40 Vital Christian Web pages (13) 40 Amazing Messages on PROSPERITY (14) 40 Amazing Messages on HEALING (15) 40 Amazing Messages on WISDOM (16) 40 Amazing Messages on RELATIONSHIP & MARRIAGE. (Highly Informative) (17) PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE : Holy Ghost's Messages (From January -To This Month) To get this Card, Call CRM to send you Cards as Agent Meet our Agent at REDEEMER's University Chapel EDE. OR REDEMPTION Camp at back of Prayer Foyer. All across this Nation We have Received Text Messages and Calls of People Commending this Initiative as well as asking to be CRM Agents in their Churches. By the inspiration of the Spirit of GOD we have packaged and loaded into 8GB Memory Cards everything that will elevate a Person towards godliness; everything that will amplify a person’s scriptural knowledge and Spirituality; everything that will enormously enhance a person’s life and ministry, everything that is relevant and highly impactful; everything that will give Godly fun and Inspiration. It is indeed TREASURE BEYOND MEASURE. Our Mandate is to Enrich Christians Nationwide with Godly Media Items for Spiritual Edge; in as much as the Media has One of the Strongest Influences in Everyone’s Life. My friends, It is Expedient to take Advantage of this Offer and kindly tell Your Pastor & Church Members about it as Well. Shalom TEl: 07031843066, 08155723812, 09037481102
Re: Wire Abandoned By Electricity Workers Electrocutes 15-year-old Pupil (Picture) by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 09, 2015
webshopNG2:

grin
Re: Wire Abandoned By Electricity Workers Electrocutes 15-year-old Pupil (Picture) by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 09, 2015
webshopNG2:

Nice initiative for promoting your service but next time,read the post before commenting

1 Like

Re: Wire Abandoned By Electricity Workers Electrocutes 15-year-old Pupil (Picture) by Les: 10:28am On Oct 09, 2015
FriedPlantain:
We can always blame the government as much as we want but the government we often criticize is a reflection of the people.

The ineptitudeness of the electricity workers has led to the death of this poor girl.
I doubt sir, the ppl are the reflection of the government. If pmb successfully cyrb corruption, you will see how it will reflect in the ppl. Don't forget, they lead, we follow!
Re: Wire Abandoned By Electricity Workers Electrocutes 15-year-old Pupil (Picture) by babaireti(m): 10:32am On Oct 09, 2015
What a beautiful and happy life cut short,may Allah provide succor to the bereaved Family and grant Aljannat to the Dead,RIP my dear Afusat
Re: Wire Abandoned By Electricity Workers Electrocutes 15-year-old Pupil (Picture) by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 09, 2015
ijustdey:

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/wire-abandoned-by-electricity-workers-electrocutes-15-year-old-pupil/

1 billion to compensate the family or God punish all of their generation.
Re: Wire Abandoned By Electricity Workers Electrocutes 15-year-old Pupil (Picture) by Originalsly: 10:39am On Oct 09, 2015
The manager said there was no work being done in the area.... which means the workers were doing their own thing in the name of the company....also they were collecting money for themselves which should be another charge against them. The community leader is talking about faulty poles instead of getting the community to pressure the police to charge the men responsible.....and the police see sending out invitation instead of warrants. No wonder stuff like this happens and life goes on as if it never did.... nobody really cares.
Re: Wire Abandoned By Electricity Workers Electrocutes 15-year-old Pupil (Picture) by Ifymma(f): 10:40am On Oct 09, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed What a side news. This innocent looking girl died as a result of carelessness and selfishness of the EKEDC officials. God please save us from this country. RIP little girl. I pray that God will give your family especially your mum the fortitude to bear the loss. Amen
Re: Wire Abandoned By Electricity Workers Electrocutes 15-year-old Pupil (Picture) by lekan29ice(m): 10:44am On Oct 09, 2015
RIP... THEY SHOULD BE SACKED AND ARRESTED
Re: Wire Abandoned By Electricity Workers Electrocutes 15-year-old Pupil (Picture) by Cutehector(m): 10:45am On Oct 09, 2015
Nw let me see any nepa official at my gate, I go carry my german shepherd take pursue am... Nonsense.
Re: Wire Abandoned By Electricity Workers Electrocutes 15-year-old Pupil (Picture) by ElFenomeno1: 10:47am On Oct 09, 2015
Eko Disco.... incompetent and negligent scumbags!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Wire Abandoned By Electricity Workers Electrocutes 15-year-old Pupil (Picture) by ikombe: 10:50am On Oct 09, 2015
The rate at which phcn officials climb poles to cut light illegaly so u can settle them in this Ishaga road is directly proportional to the way PDP accuses APC for bad governance undecided
Re: Wire Abandoned By Electricity Workers Electrocutes 15-year-old Pupil (Picture) by ayoola648(m): 10:59am On Oct 09, 2015
[quote author=emmabest2000 post=38811329][/quote]

bro I see you
Re: Wire Abandoned By Electricity Workers Electrocutes 15-year-old Pupil (Picture) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:36am On Oct 09, 2015
Sue the EKEDC. I hate this electricity people. In my hood there is this silly marketer of IKeja electricity distribution company that spoilt our transformer when disconnecting people who are owing. One bad thing is that they always bring estimated bills for people to pay. Why is this so?
Re: Wire Abandoned By Electricity Workers Electrocutes 15-year-old Pupil (Picture) by nature4c: 11:48am On Oct 09, 2015
Authority should take procation maesure to end dis meas
Re: Wire Abandoned By Electricity Workers Electrocutes 15-year-old Pupil (Picture) by Neocotez(m): 11:54am On Oct 09, 2015
Sue Them
Re: Wire Abandoned By Electricity Workers Electrocutes 15-year-old Pupil (Picture) by favourmic(m): 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
biafransoul:
This APC people self.i hope they wouldn't finish us all before their 4 years elapse.

Have you completed your dose? I guess not weting APC do with this matter
Re: Wire Abandoned By Electricity Workers Electrocutes 15-year-old Pupil (Picture) by iswallker(m): 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
Such a sweet gal, rip...
Re: Wire Abandoned By Electricity Workers Electrocutes 15-year-old Pupil (Picture) by refreshrate: 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
Eko electricity again?

unilag girl own too na dem!

one of their staff go dey put hand inside transformer unnecessarily last week for yaba area, that one has been buried. short one that one cos hes a a staff, him death no matter.
Re: Wire Abandoned By Electricity Workers Electrocutes 15-year-old Pupil (Picture) by isaacbush1987: 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pls help me click on this. http://PayRefe.com/?ref=131811 I dey beg Una help oo
Re: Wire Abandoned By Electricity Workers Electrocutes 15-year-old Pupil (Picture) by megley(f): 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
*Deep sigh*!

So PHCN officials don't know the procedures for disconnection? Ehn?

Whenever it rains, and I have to walk through aa flooded street, I do so with fear. The other day, I was goin somewhere with my boy who was walking ahead of me. I noticed disconnected wires from an elecric pole lying carelessly on the sidewalkj.

B4 I could draw his attention to it, he had stepped on it & walked on! sad

NIGERIA!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lies We Need To Stop Telling Each Other / What Are Your Fears In Life? / How I Saved A Girl From Jungle Justice In Onitsha - Henry Ikenna Ugwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.