Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

I Was Awarded This As The Best Defender Of The Football Tourment - Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Awarded This As The Best Defender Of The Football Tourment - Photos (1695 Views)

Regina Daniels Celebrates As She Was Awarded Most Outstanding Student In School / Fight Hits The Air As Phyno Was Awarded A Traditional Post In Lagos (photos)... / Akpororo Proposes To Fiancee Again On The Football Pitch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Awarded This As The Best Defender Of The Football Tourment - Photos by Airforce1(m): 11:02am On Oct 09, 2015
Twas Peter ruffai himself that gave me the medal..

Sorry I was too busy to take photo of ruffai giving me the medal.

The feelings mad.. grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Awarded This As The Best Defender Of The Football Tourment - Photos by braine(m): 11:03am On Oct 09, 2015
Congrats. I hope you won't decide to abandon your 'music' for football sha. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Awarded This As The Best Defender Of The Football Tourment - Photos by ammyluv2002(f): 11:04am On Oct 09, 2015
Awwww! This is nice......

Congratulations! #KeepDefending
Re: I Was Awarded This As The Best Defender Of The Football Tourment - Photos by vizkiz: 11:05am On Oct 09, 2015
abeg nairalanders, shey make I type watin dey my mind abi make I just dey look? grin

Congratulations on your medal BTW. But are we not suppose to see pictures of them presenting you the medal To clear our doubts. Not like I am saying you are not the ownder oh.

I am just saying that incase some of us think this is a skiibii(ed) thread grin
Re: I Was Awarded This As The Best Defender Of The Football Tourment - Photos by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 09, 2015
guy that tin belike boxers band with em rubber painted with gold colorgrin
Re: I Was Awarded This As The Best Defender Of The Football Tourment - Photos by agarawu23(m): 11:14am On Oct 09, 2015
I think it's time for you to start living on a lowkey bro.

Your bashers dey come soon grin
Re: I Was Awarded This As The Best Defender Of The Football Tourment - Photos by agarawu23(m): 11:15am On Oct 09, 2015
[s]
vizkiz:
abeg nairalanders, shey make I type watin dey my mind abi make I just dey look? grin

Congratulations on your medal BTW. But are we not suppose to see pictures of them presenting you the medal To clear our doubts. Not like I am saying you are not the ownder oh.

I am just saying that incase some of us think this is a skiibii(ed) thread grin
[/s] alws hating.....
Guy grow up and learn how to mind your business

Re: I Was Awarded This As The Best Defender Of The Football Tourment - Photos by agohmamuda(m): 11:16am On Oct 09, 2015
Airforce1 abeg na only this one brown bag u get? come on; you are a celeb and the eyes of the public is on you. grin grin
Also is there any new about ur mix-tape or New Album.

#A.big.fan.showing.concern cheesy
Re: I Was Awarded This As The Best Defender Of The Football Tourment - Photos by bruno419(m): 11:17am On Oct 09, 2015
Re: I Was Awarded This As The Best Defender Of The Football Tourment - Photos by bruno419(m): 11:17am On Oct 09, 2015
i smell lies......with this pix u upload self,a real player will know that u no enter pitch.

if we cant see a pishure of Peter rufai giving u the medal,can we see a pishure of Peter in the environment?
Re: I Was Awarded This As The Best Defender Of The Football Tourment - Photos by vizkiz: 11:18am On Oct 09, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s] alws hating.....
Guy grow up and learn how to mind your business

the son of a Hoe quoted me again! angry

Don't you remember our deal?
If I quote you, you reply, if I don't you get the furck of my mentions. Please I am not gay and I hate it when gays stalk me angry
Re: I Was Awarded This As The Best Defender Of The Football Tourment - Photos by agarawu23(m): 11:21am On Oct 09, 2015
[s]
vizkiz:

the son of a Hoe quoted me again! angry

Don't you remember our deal?
If I quote you, you reply, if I don't you get the furck of my mentions. Please I am not gay and I hate it when gays stalk me angry
[/s]

Re: I Was Awarded This As The Best Defender Of The Football Tourment - Photos by vizkiz: 11:28am On Oct 09, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s]

Re: I Was Awarded This As The Best Defender Of The Football Tourment - Photos by Republlican(f): 11:30am On Oct 09, 2015
Congrats sweety, come and take a kiss from me kiss
Re: I Was Awarded This As The Best Defender Of The Football Tourment - Photos by Airforce1(m): 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
Republlican:
Congrats sweety, come and take a kiss from me kiss

how can I say "No" to a beautiful lady like you grin
Re: I Was Awarded This As The Best Defender Of The Football Tourment - Photos by B4UIWAZ(f): 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
Congrats o airforce grin
Re: I Was Awarded This As The Best Defender Of The Football Tourment - Photos by Airforce1(m): 2:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
B4UIWAZ:
Congrats o airforce grin
thanks dear kiss
Re: I Was Awarded This As The Best Defender Of The Football Tourment - Photos by pinkjacket9(f): 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
Congrats grin
Re: I Was Awarded This As The Best Defender Of The Football Tourment - Photos by FatBest(m): 1:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
Boy! We would understand if u say u didn't take any pics. Stop using the same pics u took a year ago at a football match whenever u wanna lie about playing football. Why use the same pics on three different occasions?
Re: I Was Awarded This As The Best Defender Of The Football Tourment - Photos by viclawz(m): 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
Airforce1:

how can I say "No" to a beautiful lady like you grin
hw do u know she is beautiful she may b monkeious bt den wat do I know.

(1) (Reply)

5 Groundbreaking Nigerian Celebrity Photographers(photos) / Tiwa Savage Says Lil Kesh Deserved Next Rated Award More Than Reekado Banks [PIC / Rave Tv Or African Magic? Which Will You Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.