Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Ok Na! Like A Messiah, Terry G Says He Was Sent To Us By God - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ok Na! Like A Messiah, Terry G Says He Was Sent To Us By God (423 Views)

Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana / Terry G Cute Like Never Before In New Photos / Pop Star Terry G's Son Got More Swag Than Most Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ok Na! Like A Messiah, Terry G Says He Was Sent To Us By God by VibeRadio(m): 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
Terry G needs to change his weed-man sharply!

Nigerian singer Terry G who calls himself TerryGzus has revealed that God has sent him to be a messenger for Him through his music.

The controversial singer who started his career at the church and has claimed his music are prophesies.

“By God’s grace; it has been prophesied that God is going to use me to prophesy to multitudes, and I think I’m already doing that in a way, but when God calls me at the right time, I will go for it fully,” he said.

MUST READ..

http://vibeafrik.com/?p=8516
Re: Ok Na! Like A Messiah, Terry G Says He Was Sent To Us By God by faith551(m): 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
how "oya knack you akpako" come turn prophecy again? Hmmmmm mm weed, my people no be everything wey dey sweet dey good oooo

(1) (Reply)

John Dumelo Set To Release His Android And Ios Gsme / Davido Promises Boy Free Education Till He Finishes University. / Eko Electricity Equipment Almost Kills Another Student In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.