Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,197 members, 7,839,074 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo (74528 Views)

Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field / Super Eagles Player Ahmed Musa Visits IDP Camp (photo) / 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by adconline(m): 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
Chanchit:

Ignored.
How come?? Cos u have nothing to offer!!
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by adconline(m): 6:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
Chanchit:

You see? That's your problem, I'm sure you re one of those dreamers cos you know no one in your lineage can ever get to Enyeama's level, if not you won't be here crying over an adult behaving like a brat. But I face my own target, people like you think those stars you see fall from heaven, that's your problem.
Cos you have nothing to offer other than troll accomplished folks . He's a star and what are u?? Delusional ego with fantasy dreams!! Folks like u don't know what it means to pay rent let alone taking care of their family.. You are a leech on ur parents.. That's why u keep thinking that u would conquer the world someday, but guess what? The world ain't gonna be waiting for u cos some folks are already doing that.. Go play somewhere kiddo!!
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by ahamonyeka(m): 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
SlyCharlie:

He drove from france to Belgium.... after taking a flight from Nigeria to france
really or you joking?
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by tpiander: 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
it's probably within driving distance but can you rent a bentley or is that his own car.

How much are these players making sef, thought Nigeria is not a rich country.
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by Seun360(m): 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
GoodMuyis:

BREAK GBAM!

Have you considered the city traveling to?

Nigeria and Benin shares border, can you imagine traveling be car from Maiduguri to Benin , sir na two days journey.

in other news #VincentIsComing
shikena

Lille to Brussels is less than 1hr 30mins by road.

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by Edipee(m): 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
ZUBY77:

There are certain things I would want you to understand but it's hard to know your IQ.
More or less, you can't carry what your head can't carry.

There are certain tribe in Nigeria who are very good at manufacturing lies and posting them as news all over the Internet.
Don't believe everything you read online until you hear the subject directly.

One news - NFF said they won't beg Enyeama.
News two - NFF recalls Enyeama to Belgium to settle.

All of them in one place..

Media propaganda is the biggest method of confusion.

I would advice you to get matured ahead of yourself by following intelligent people online..
I can give you five people.

If you ever think you are matured enough to determine how you analyse things, then you won't be different from the rest of the animals living in the Zoo.

I'm interested in knowing the five people.
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by SlyCharlie(m): 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
ahamonyeka:
really or you joking?
Am dead serious...
They are bordering countries, besides the town the eagles played in against congo was a border town.
It nt a long journey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
xmich:
Who deleted that thread on political section

"BIAFRA!!! A ducumentry video televised by an Austrain news media (video)" and why.

Pls watch this video and tell me why any mod or what ever they call their selfes tempered with it,visit site to watch(the video due to length can not be uploaded here)

http://www./2015/10/biafra-ducumentry-video-televised-by.html?m=1

really?
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by GoodMuyis(m): 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
Seun360:

Lille to Brussels is less than 1hr 30mins by road.

Yes You are right and correct, just verify

1 Like

Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by alpha75(m): 9:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
eddybillfm:
African and poverty mentality dey worry you.
Thank u
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by Toroze(m): 11:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
Chanchit:
I know he would be regretting his decision by now, cos he would think NFF would be him, and Nff don say dem no go beg, na Oliseh go beg am? As far as I'm concerned, no Nigerian footballer is doing us any favour, playing for the national team is a privilege, there are many talented ballers out there that are now mechanics and carpenters so if you are the No1 goalie for 9ja you should count yourself lucky. Cassilas did more than this for R.madrid, he left in tears.
All you've said is true but one question tho put yourself in his shoes what would you have done?
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by saasala(m): 12:19am On Oct 12, 2015
Dahveydson:

He drove from France to belgium, sometimes have facts before you spill ignorance.

He's pompous? After 13 years of service to Nigeria, he's pompus? Nigerians are quite funny.

One serves his country for 13 years, loses one's mother, comes to the team and he's disgracefully stripped of his captainship and you say he's pompus. Mr Humility I greet you.

Epic response

1 Like

Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by AgreatMan: 12:22am On Oct 12, 2015
ANONYDOTT:
You must be a stupid Local champion. Like he can't drive from Lille France to the venue in his personal car. Opinionated nincompoop

Calmdown
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by Chanchit: 6:32am On Oct 12, 2015
Toroze:
All you've said is true but one question tho put yourself in his shoes what would you have done?

I don't like causing a scene, if I'm in his shoes, I would just leave the camp without raising any suspicion cos I don't like it when people start begging me and once I announce my retirement, I'm never coming back.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by Obiwiz(m): 7:54am On Oct 12, 2015
Dahveydson:

He drove from France to belgium, sometimes have facts before you spill ignorance.

He's pompous? After 13 years of service to Nigeria, he's pompus? Nigerians are quite funny.

One serves his country for 13 years, loses one's mother, comes to the team and he's disgracefully stripped of his captainship and you say he's pompus. Mr Humility I greet you.
I like the way you answer that guy. Maybe he doesn't know about something called "compassionate leave". The fact that Mr Vincent Enyeama even showed up at such a difficult time in his personal life, is testament to his respect and patriotism to Nigeria. Any harsh criticism or condemnation towards such a patriot in such circumstance could be rightly termed hypocritical, inconsiderate and insensitive. God bless Captain Vincent Enyeama. God bless The Super Eagles of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by xmich(m): 8:04am On Oct 12, 2015
mmse:

really?

Yes,reallycheesy
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by kemlily(f): 9:43am On Oct 12, 2015
your generations will be the ones missing in jesus name....

foolish soul

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Chynexa:

Kemlily, I thought it was reported that you were missing some days ago while you were on your way to Abuja through the Lagos Airport.

That was the picture of you posted on Facebook and Nairaland here.

Have you now been found?
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by zylla(m): 10:01am On Oct 12, 2015
AgreatMan:
I have always studied Enyeama, I know he is the pompous type that seeks some form of gratification for saving important goals for us. I wouldn't complain about that, if you are good at something and are boastful about it, anybody can go to hel.l.

Enyeama is a mere captain of a team, the fact that he was stripped of his captaincy doesn't compensate for dumping Nigeria. Can he come late to Lille even if hell had broken loose? Not coming at all would have been better than coming late but I understand the boy is trying to dedicate the Congo match to mama.

That team belonged to the coach, the coaching staff first and any other person can come after. Oliseh takes the blame for any success or loss.

Ahmed is a dedicated boy. Always gives his best, always plays in the Champions league. Dedication always trumps talent any day. You guys should forget this very good keeper, as far as am concerned, he could have equally had a year injury.

What's with the Bentley? You don't have a house a Belgium, you don't live there, you haven't played there before. So you simply decided to rent a Bentley (or borrowed one from Eden Hazard's Belgium garage) to intimidate the other guys who probably came in a team bus? Is there no taxi in Belgium or molue?

It's really crazy when people who have not played any sort of organized sport under a coach, to be making some misguided comments and defending a player who actually erred on that occasion.
How many people can be a leader: ONE, how many people can be followers: SO MANY.
If you are a leader one wont think like people begging Enyeama but if one is among the crowd one would be begging him
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by Deepfreezer(m): 10:34am On Oct 12, 2015
AgreatMan:
I have always studied Enyeama, I know he is the pompous type that seeks some form of gratification for saving important goals for us. I wouldn't complain about that, if you are good at something and are boastful about it, anybody can go to hel.l.

Enyeama is a mere captain of a team, the fact that he was stripped of his captaincy doesn't compensate for dumping Nigeria. Can he come late to Lille even if hell had broken loose? Not coming at all would have been better than coming late but I understand the boy is trying to dedicate the Congo match to mama.

That team belonged to the coach, the coaching staff first and any other person can come after. Oliseh takes the blame for any success or loss.

Ahmed is a dedicated boy. Always gives his best, always plays in the Champions league. Dedication always trumps talent any day. You guys should forget this very good keeper, as far as am concerned, he could have equally had a year injury.

What's with the Bentley? You don't have a house a Belgium, you don't live there, you haven't played there before. So you simply decided to rent a Bentley (or borrowed one from Eden Hazard's Belgium garage) to intimidate the other guys who probably came in a team bus? Is there no taxi in Belgium or molue?

It's really crazy when people who have not played any sort of organized sport under a coach, to be making some misguided comments and defending a player who actually erred on that occasion.
may thunder fire you for making this nasty comment.
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by ahamonyeka(m): 12:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
SlyCharlie:

Am dead serious...
They are bordering countries, besides the town the eagles played in against congo was a border town.
It nt a long journey
ok
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by viktor1: 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
AgreatMan:

Belgium is very close to France, he might ve drove to camp.
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by gbeseun(m): 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
Dahveydson:

Shut up there,he drove from France to Belgium abi,and he bury his mama on Saturday to resume on Monday,so he took France flight on Sundaysolely to bring his moto for buga abi and late to camp because he is d captain,.
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by sosodevf(m): 8:24am On Oct 13, 2015
shiinihost:

oliseh.
Good
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by SlyCharlie(m): 8:32am On Oct 13, 2015
gbeseun:

Shut up there,he drove from France to Belgium abi,and he bury his mama on Saturday to resume on Monday,so he took France flight on Sundaysolely to bring his moto for buga abi and late to camp because he is d captain,.
Tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk.......
Poverty mentality sha..
Of all the tinz to point out.....
SMH for some peeps sha
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by sunkieisland(m): 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
Chanchit:
I know he would be regretting his decision by now, cos he would think NFF would be him, and Nff don say dem no go beg, na Oliseh go beg am? As far as I'm concerned, no Nigerian footballer is doing us any favour, playing for the national team is a privilege, there are many talented ballers out there that are now mechanics and carpenters so if you are the No1 goalie for 9ja you should count yourself lucky. Cassilas did more than this for R.madrid, he left in tears.

The fact that no player is doing us favour doesn't mean that we shouldn't value them while they're offering their services.

Man management is the major work of any coach at the national level. These boys already know how to play football, effective management is key. Oliseh is bound to fail (don't mean to be negative) if his people management skills doesn't improve fast

#JustSaying

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 14, 2015
Oliseh's high handed treatment of his players is going to cause us problems. I wonder why he got the job. Coaching a division 3 or 4 team in Belgium and being a TV pundit is not the stepping stone to managing a national team.
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by bigsam2010: 3:41am On Oct 16, 2015
Dear Punters,

I am working on 3days game of 100odds+ every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Booking Number is now available for Only registered members on our Whatzapp platform.

So you are invited to join us on facebook "NaijaWin (Single & Accumulation Bet)". Drop your number to request for a booking number.

Note: it is a FREE and PAY LATER package. Free BEFORE ----- N3,000 AFTER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim / Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) / Anthony Joshua And Sister, Janet Joshua On A Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.