Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,844 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field (61424 Views)

2M Fans Unfollow PSG After Messi Left The Club / Salah's Left Foot Is Better, Ronaldo In The Air – Klopp & Ole Compare Superstars / Mo Salah Left Out Of Egypt's World Cup Opener Against Uruguay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by josephbbs1(m): 4:32am On May 27, 2018
Sergio Ramos has been criticised after he was seen laughing and smiling as Mohamed Salah walked out of the Champions League final with a shoulder injury.

Liverpool’s talisman was forced off within the 31st minute after being hauled to the ground by the Real Madrid captain.

Ramos hooked Salah by the arm and the Egyptian landed awkwardly as he fell.

Salah was in tears as he left the pitch and his hopes of playing for Egypt at the World Cup this summer at the moment are in jeopardy.

In the meantime, subsequent television footage caught Ramos laughing and smiling with the assistant referee on the same time Salah was walking off the pitch.

Damn Ramos laughs to cause Salah to exit the game �� Dirty game of Madrid � pic.twitter.com/tiWx3qqr5o

— خالد المرباطي (@ayoobifm) May 26, 2018

Read more: https://sportblitzz.com/2018/05/27/sergio-ramos-slammed-for-laughing-as-mohamed-salah-left-pitch-with-injury/#ixzz5GfZ9P8gP

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by madridguy(m): 5:00am On May 27, 2018
And what do you expect him to be doing?

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by Riogeese(m): 5:20am On May 27, 2018
angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by Nobody: 5:47am On May 27, 2018
madridguy:
I guess they are expecting him to cry grin, Hala!!!

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by shogsman(m): 6:30am On May 27, 2018
EliteBiz:
I guess they are expecting him to cry grin, Hala!!!

I'm a madrid fan but you be mumu,even ororo sef showed remorse, Ramos was unprofessional.

252 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by Khd95(m): 6:35am On May 27, 2018
Ramos is a cancer to genuine football, he does this all the time, especially with barca players, I understand barca is their arch enemy, but what has poor sallah done to deserve this from ramos, its pathetic

It will be fair of ramos os Barnes from world cup by FIFA

71 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by pyyxxaro: 6:54am On May 27, 2018
When I was telling people RAMOS would humble SALAH in the game

People were talking rubbish

How e con be now

Sai RAMOS

Twale cool

27 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by twentyk(m): 7:00am On May 27, 2018
The baba wey dey support liverpool for my house no gree sleep ooo since yesterday night....he is keeping vigil and hoping sergio ramos pass our street....

188 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by Solosolojohquay: 10:24am On May 27, 2018
All this small pickin shouting Ramos was unprofessional is allow in football in world cup 1994 the Nigeria team was more stronger and inform than the Italian team but during interview the Italy coach Arigo saki told the reporters experience will separate the boys from the men we didn't understand what he meant until match started.
In those days Amunike and Amokachi were the back bone of our team Amunike was injured in the scrotum he was stretcher out follow by Amokachi ,Nigeria team has no bench that was how we lost the match .

93 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by caprini1: 10:39am On May 27, 2018
madridguy:
I never traded words or argued with anybody,i just patiently waited for the final.....It's like my 6yrs old nephew ,telling me he can beat me in arms wrestling,no problem,untill that day reach.Liverpool lost the game once they were paired against us ,Del bosque said no player in Liverpool can make the madrid team,English press raided him,i just kept quiet.lf there is someone I respect his football views,its papa del Bosque.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by robinsonmfon(m): 10:46am On May 27, 2018
One fool said "what do you expect him to be doing ". wud u hv said this if a Liverpool Player gave C boy a bad tackle and it resulted in an injury? Motherfucker. i no be Liverpool fan before u go think say i be their fan.

12 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by hakimi1974(m): 12:04pm On May 27, 2018
make im cry abi? when he knows that if they win the match nah almost 2million euros go nack im account. or do you think that football is netball? that is why it is classified as a contact sport. any body could get hurt.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by BlackHatNaija: 1:55pm On May 27, 2018
When Sergio Ramos attacks you, he attacks to end your career.

14 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by opalu: 1:56pm On May 27, 2018
Okay
Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by boolet: 1:56pm On May 27, 2018
All is fair in love and war.

9 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by kindnyce(m): 1:57pm On May 27, 2018
That guy is a rogue and a confirmed gangsta, he's not refined and a disgrace to the beautiful game

5 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by truthfulmallam(m): 1:57pm On May 27, 2018
Should he have cried?

3 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by Paperwhite(m): 1:57pm On May 27, 2018
Sergio should remember that karma will also come calling for him too one day.

5 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by jonadaft: 1:57pm On May 27, 2018
Enemy of progress grin

Jealousy grin

Wu pass u don pass u grin

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by HeyCorleone(m): 1:57pm On May 27, 2018
The end justifies the means.
Madrid won the match, so his actions are justified.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by enemyofprogress: 1:57pm On May 27, 2018
madridguy:
don't mind the hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 27, 2018
it was bad

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by seangy4konji: 1:57pm On May 27, 2018
dis mofo spoiltt my mood since yesterday...

2 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by Narldon: 1:58pm On May 27, 2018

LIKE FOR RONALDO'S BICYCLE KICK.

SHARE FOR GARETH BALE'S BICYCLE KICK.

33 Likes 58 Shares

Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by truthfulmallam(m): 1:58pm On May 27, 2018
kindnyce:
That guy is a rogue and a confirmed gangsta, he's not refined and a disgrace to the beautiful game

Story for d gods... Do u even understand the dynamics of soccer and the strategies of winning?

9 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by enemyofprogress: 1:58pm On May 27, 2018
Paperwhite:
Sergio should remember that karma will also come calling for him too one day.
karma doesn't play football, he plays only table tennis tongue tongue

15 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by Akanapiaigwe: 1:59pm On May 27, 2018
cheesy

before you judge Ramos look at this

that's how it all started
now tell me who's at fault

see emotions don't win you games

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by Emilokoiyawon: 1:59pm On May 27, 2018
See, people should realize one thing. In this life you are not guaranteed success just because you think you are a good person. Nature does not care how good, upright, holy, humble etc. you are. The spoils of nature go to those who do the right thing. You say Ronaldo is wicked but he has won the CL 5 times. So he must be doing something right. You say Ramos is a demon but he won last night and the angel Salah lost - so Ramos did what was required and Salah did not so Ramos won.

Two men have gardens next to each other in a community. One man is a holy, upright, good and humble man. The other is a wicked, heartless, arrogant, selfish and bad man.

The good man did not water and take care of his garden. But the bad man watered his garden. Regularly removed the weeds. And took care of his plants.

Everybody passing by point to the wicked man's garden and said, "What a beautiful, fruitful garden...what a wise gardener."

And when they see the good/holy man's garden said, "What an ugly, barren garden...what a foolish gardener."

This is the nature of life. The earlier you accept this and act accordingly the better for you.

UPDATE:

European and South American teams have learnt this lesson a long time ago. If African teams want to win the world cup they have to learn the same lesson. Every football game is different. Some games you can win by playing beautiful football. But some games you can ONLY win by playing ugly football. Let me repeat this. Some games can ONLY be won by playing DIRTY/UGLY football. This is the nature of professional level football. Some of you don't want to hear this truth because its very bitter to the taste. But if you goal is to become the champion, you have to learn this fact of football life. Let me give you some examples to refresh your memory:

USA 94 Nigeria vs Italy. Italians took out Amuneke and Amokachie. And won the game. There goal was to win. There goal was not to play football. So the Italians did WHAT WAS REQUIRED and won the game.
2010 Ghana vs Uruguay. Suarez wanted to win so bad he turned into a second goalkeeper stopping the ball from going into his net with his hands. Suarez goal was to win and he also did what was required.

I can give you countless examples, but this two should get you thinking. Nigeria will go to this coming world cup and try to win EVERY game by playing NICE, SWEET/GOOD football. They will come back home without the trophy just like every other African team before them. No be curse. Follow the pattern. Think. Reason am. And you will come to the same conclusion.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by Alejoc(m): 1:59pm On May 27, 2018
sad

He is a bully and mafia or more like a hit man

shocked sad angry
Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by jaylister(m): 1:59pm On May 27, 2018
Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by tolexy007(m): 1:59pm On May 27, 2018
Menh I like that smile.....Baba Sergio carry go...Get well soon Cavarjal

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium / Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Braves Nude In -157°C Ice Chamber(Photos). / Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.