Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Nutritional Fraud Ruining Your Sport Performance - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nutritional Fraud Ruining Your Sport Performance (323 Views)

HELP! Bad Breath Is Ruining My Social Life! / Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life / My Mental Health Is Ruining My Life!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nutritional Fraud Ruining Your Sport Performance by healthfulng: 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
Nutrition has the power to spoil and improve our sport performance. If you are one of those training very hard to perform well in your games but consistently failing, then you need to look inward to what you eat or drink.sport Nutrition have big role in our performance and any slight mistake can ruin everything you have work for.
Not too much drinking water can cause dehydration and many other performance issues.
It can also cause premature fatigue, muscle cramps, poor focus, impaired strength and speed.

Not paying attention drinking water, are common mistakes athlete make, so it is important to take sufficient amount of water or fluid during the course of training or work. Not eating before exercising is absolutely bad; it can break down the body muscle to form energy, instead of the opposite.
Food is like fuel that makes us perform to our highest level and so eating small amount of protein packed food is very necessary before exercise. Relying of energy drink can also make one perform low,
http://healthful.com.ng/nutritional-fraud-ruining-your-sport-performance/

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The 5useful Health Tips / Oh No! Two New Ebola Cases Discovered In Guinea / Hepatitis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.