Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life (24763 Views)

Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story / Polio Victim Shares Story, Seeks For Job, Says He Doesn’t Want To Beg. Pics / Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by IamHeWrites: 2:31am On Apr 11, 2018
A 28-year-old former student of Covenant University has narrated how he was introduced to marijuana and how it's currently ruining his life.

The young man with the Twitter username @NaijaClassCapt said he was a bright, intelligent child who tried the substance just to experiment in his secondary school days, but it became a part of his life and it got so bad that he began to steal to fund the lifestyle. As a result, he dropped out of Covenant University.

He is still trying to get his life under control but, from the look of things, it hasn't been so easy.

Read the thread below;

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/covenant-university-dropout-shares-sad-story-of-how-marijuana-is-ruining-his-life.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by IamHeWrites: 2:31am On Apr 11, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by Nobody: 3:49am On Apr 11, 2018
gud he later can differentiate the right from the wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by tetula123(m): 5:24am On Apr 11, 2018
The problem of smoking weed for me is not getting high, it makes me hungry real bad. Imagine smoking and not having money to feed Na die be that.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by mikejj(m): 5:59am On Apr 11, 2018
grin wink oshe iskelebe iskoloba ...chudren no go hear
Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by phayvoursky(m): 6:03am On Apr 11, 2018
I don't understand you bro

You smoked weed the wrong way. Next time you wanna take that stuff, make a short prayer.

I love weed because unlike cigarette no one is liable to die young.

One might just have mental issues here and there but the good news is "a mad man is better than a dead man".

If only our leaders take weed. Nigeria will be a better place.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by Riversides2003(m): 6:39am On Apr 11, 2018
Science Student. If your parents can afford Covenant University school fee I don’t think buying weed should be a problem for you, all you need is to include it as a course and get handout money for it. Weedmatics 101,102,201,202,301,302,401,402 if u be engineering student or law you can include 501,502, medical student 601,602, 701,702 and you will be fine. Bro on a serious note God will deliver u.

21 Likes

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by Sarang(f): 6:39am On Apr 11, 2018
That thing is very bad, soon they will say medicinal purposes.. all nah jounce.. embarassed

Please see my signature

8 Likes

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by hakeem4(m): 6:39am On Apr 11, 2018
At least he finally knows the effect.

Weed only makes people high. It doesn’t make you tall

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by obojememe: 6:40am On Apr 11, 2018
stoner still

6 Likes

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by LorDBolton(m): 6:40am On Apr 11, 2018
tetula123:
The problem of smoking weed for me is not getting high, it makes me hungry real bad. Imagine smoking and not having money to feed Na die be that.

Azzin... your stomach becomes a bottomless pit.

EITHER WAY this guys story e no add up... started smoking @ 12?? Who come tell am say e be bright kid?? Lol

40 Likes

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by inoki247: 6:41am On Apr 11, 2018
buh Wiz Khalifa and Snoop Dogg graduated now

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by datola: 6:41am On Apr 11, 2018
And Covenant university could not help deliver (rehabilitate) him?

8 Likes

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by jbreezy: 6:43am On Apr 11, 2018
A covenant child turned science student....enire loooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by realborn(m): 6:45am On Apr 11, 2018
sad undecided

Quite difficult to start such a vice at age 12 (except in the core slums) without getting a proper reset from your parents, more so a day student.

Do Universities have 3rd Semesters?

Good impactful message with learnings though!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by suyamasta(m): 6:46am On Apr 11, 2018
The writer stated at the end, that the story is a good work of fiction!

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by BiafranDel: 6:46am On Apr 11, 2018
Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by Samanza89: 6:47am On Apr 11, 2018
I don't care if the story is fiction or real, but believe me I have learn something from it.

I couldn't hold tears when I saw a guy I know too Well two days before seeing him walking stack naked on the street due to hard drugs.

I had to quit anything smoking in 2012, at first I thought it was impossible but I did it and nothing on planet earth can take me down that line anymore. Am so happy with my life right now.

You can also do it if you put your mind to it.

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by drajjay: 6:47am On Apr 11, 2018
Quite sad tragic life story.unfortunately this is the fate of so many youths in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by bigsam1992(m): 6:47am On Apr 11, 2018
so many stories like this are what the youths in PH experience, I had a friend then and he had similar experience

4 Likes

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by talk2rotman(m): 6:48am On Apr 11, 2018
were is a destiny destroyer !
Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by pennywys(m): 6:50am On Apr 11, 2018
Ok abobby that's urs

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by Born2Breed(f): 6:52am On Apr 11, 2018
Very sad story. I pray the creator help you to overcome your addiction.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by King4Roller: 6:53am On Apr 11, 2018
No be igbo do you bros. Na village people

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by juanjo2: 6:54am On Apr 11, 2018
tetula123:
When u have enough to feed on, then u will no how good weed is

6 Likes

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by okolet(m): 6:54am On Apr 11, 2018
Please let's Open our Bible to Roman chapter 3 Versus Barca (0)... And it reads because of Messi and Proud Barca Fans , Barcelona perished... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by FrenchWay: 6:54am On Apr 11, 2018
Try Kwale weed... It is less harmful bro
Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by MrPolitics: 6:55am On Apr 11, 2018
Fictional stories to scare kids

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by kirkwood: 6:55am On Apr 11, 2018
You are responsible for whatever happens to you.
Whether you smoke or not is a matter of your own business only
Nowadays, people don't really care how you ruin or save your life

5 Likes

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by ipobarecriminals: 6:55am On Apr 11, 2018
sad abi we'll blame Oyedepo for. not slapping. the demon outta. dis one?God bless U papa Oyedepo. If anybody. cannot abide/ obey d skool aauthority, he shud find his way to nearest. uni where dey do their own anyhow

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by Kennitrust(m): 6:56am On Apr 11, 2018
Hello my friend, if you can write all these, then you are on your senses, if you are on your senses then you can control your appetite for that destructive food.

I fact, with that cooperate write up, you stand to be the only one to help yourself out, except you're sharing someone experience.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Snake Bites Kill 27 In Taraba / Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force / The Oldest Person With Sickle - Asiata Onikoyi-laguda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.