Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Advice Needed,going To The Studio Tomorrow For The First Time - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Advice Needed,going To The Studio Tomorrow For The First Time (411 Views)

9ice & Demmie Vee Hit The Studio, Listen To Their New Duet / Yayyyy!!! Get In Here :access Mavin Concert Happening Tomorrow, For Just N500. / What a Music Producer Face in the Studio ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed,going To The Studio Tomorrow For The First Time by KINGpharoah: 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
So after writting in my closet for a while,I have decided to go to the studio and record..Its my first and worst still I don't have friends around here that are into music,na so so book..abeg my ogas at the top am gonna need your advice,what are the things I need to know..I have already paid at a studio around.The guy colleccted 15k oo,he said its for recording,mixing and mastering. I managed to beat the price from 25k sef..someone told me the price is ok.
Pls I need your advice and encouragement.

(1) (Reply)

The Record Label That Catches Your Fancy / A Song By A Nairaland / Groove Mixtape: Dameelare BLOG Party Mix Titled Groove Unlimited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.