Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,255 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? (43384 Views)

5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira / What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? / What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by peeparty(m): 12:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
I couldn't but shook my head in contempt after reading the comments of the acclaimed graduates

So pathetic
Baba na wa to you ooo....Help a brother forget the graduate Mara.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
TK0907:
I'm a graduate that completed my NYSC by july and at the end of my service, all the cash i could save was N50,000 and i have tried getting a job but all to no avail after the service and i have tried to keep this money in my account but i don't have an idea of any little business that i can start with this small amount and i'm tired of staying at home. I need an advice please.

Guy abeg keep your money don't you have parents?
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by VcStunner(m): 12:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
TK0907:
I'm a graduate that completed my NYSC by july and at the end of my service, all the cash i could save was N50,000 and i have tried getting a job but all to no avail after the service and i have tried to keep this money in my account but i don't have an idea of any little business that i can start with this small amount and i'm tired of staying at home. I need an advice please.
first I have to say you did well to save up something. Then I must charge you to leave your comfort zone asap! Listen, this forum can give you a million biz ideas and even hold success crusade for you. But while you sit right there nothing will ever happen. First u need to know your kind of capital demands that ur biz be temporary and mobile. With that in mind you can narrow it down to "supplies". Most guys would go to Aba and buy ladies slippers for as cheap as 200bucks and sale for 500bucks in Uni Uyo. That's an example. If you stay in the north all u need is to go down to south, make a particular customer, he will henceforth do your waybills for u in such a way you would'nt always ply the road. If it's cotonou, you can do same thing, but first u need to leave your comfort zone. Another is online job, that's if you have passion for writing or other computer skills like graphic designs. U may not need up to quarter of ur cash to start but you need to buy some patience with the rest though. Just summon some guts, kick yourself in the ass and get going son! Don't ever wait for this body language. Success

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by dckng16(m): 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
Sports investment, you can turn dat 50k to 250k within 2 weeks of hardwork, patience and consistency
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by whitecloth: 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
rocoh:
Pls tell me about goat herding
go to the agric section, you'll be surprise you're sitting on a gold mine of 50K.
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by IceDude(m): 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
OP have u considered banga rice business? People are used to stew, jolof and fried rice. Selling banga rice will make u different 4rm other food vendors.....U can print a polo with the inscription "MR/UNCLE BANGA RICE". Just add swag to it and u will be surprised with the way people will patronise u. "The difference between kpekere(plantain chips) and bole na packaging"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by slap1(m): 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
foriz4u:
Hmmm.... D comment I c here is totally discouraging and alarming and a call to national attention on building on the minds of graduates. Could it be that all dos commenting re kids or sth? Infact.... I fink NL should start making age discretion as childishness is now very common in here.
Back to the point now jare, OP there're tense of business u can do with 50k...a frnd once told me abt cattle raring with a starting capital of 25k, u can also go into importation, roasting of plantain, liquid soup making...lot more... I can link u up if u don't mind...just inbox me.

U case is very common. People have millions in there a/c with no idea on wht to use d money for and can't even help an idea wen someone comes begging

You call people childish but you actually write like a child.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hello buddy,
All the comment are of good advice but I have a opinion to that different indept knowledge of a lucrative business you can start like the way I did 2007 after my orientation and today I currently run a successful business which solution has impacted the nation. In other words think about the ecommerce business which as found it way into our ecosystem and stayed what do you have that you can sell online on the major platform like Jumia, konga,kaymu, etc and make cool profit working from your comfort zone without risk all you need is dropoff when you receive order notification from your store.
However, if you don't have an idea of fasting moving product you can sell or offer you can be part of our reseller and start enjoying finacial freedom like every member of my staff did. Please spend part of your busy schedule to browse through empire store on and empire household on konga.com to see varieties of products we manufacture.

Note: if you develop interest we shall help you go through the necessary documention with Jumia and konga, you can also walk into our office here in Lagos depends on your location for further inquiries and question.

Warning: Do not ask me what I can I sell if all that does not interest you.

Inconclusion you can drop your email id if my idea sound interesting so that I can mail you our office location for better clarification.

Stay ahead
Regards
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by tosyne2much(m): 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
peeparty:

Baba na wa to you ooo....Help a brother forget the graduate Mara.
Sure baba cool
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by johnnobles: 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2645617/one-one-training-production-hot#38702103

I can teach u how to produce and package liquid soap and after shave and with 15000# you are good to go. I opened a thread on this

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by deolu2000(m): 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
jephri:

Lol, guy u wicked o
but it's an advise,rembr?
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by MarketVis: 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
Buy children used clothes, Okrika, ages 1 to 10, bells or sacs, double and triple profits. I could supply today. I import from United States of America, I'm in Lagos.

Phone number: zero seven zero, six nine five nine, three one five zero. Call or text, whatsapp
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by olate: 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
dckng16:
Sports investment, you can turn dat 50k to 250k within 2 weeks of hardwork, patience and consistency
sport betting abi? Please keep advice on such silly addiction
away from young minds. It won't help at all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
beads making,wireworks,ankara bags nd shoes is a good business bt not for d lazy type
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by icebergtoby(m): 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2015
deadZONE:
start selling Ok bra and pant
. U no well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by Valendo: 12:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
This is becoming embarrassing. @ OP listen me very well. You need a total change of mindset to start with. You don't have to work for anybody. Now back to some comments here it shows the average mentality of Nigeria graduates. I won't mention any of them. First and foremost no matter how cheap you see this, it is very important. Know the difference between assets and liabilities. That's very important. After that, let me state categorically that if you truly want to leave that "rat race" of job hunting, you must take the bull by the horns. You must be willing to pay the price. Now the major problem facing us as youths is not really lack of opportunities but bad attitude towards RISK. Playing safe will not earn you anything. You must be willing to lose money for you to make money. Whether you believe this or not is another thing. There are lots of business opportunities out there, look for the one that suits you and put your money there. Then face it with determination and commitment with the mindset that you must succeed in it. For things to get better you have to get better, for things to change you also have to change. You are not a tree so therefore engage your mind and change your position. But remember this one last thing, what majority of people are afraid of sometimes bring the highest profit and you must also learn how to read meanings to numbers and apply the law of leverage and average in you chosen business. Bye bye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by ozimec(m): 12:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
TK0907:

Just click here http://PayRefe.com/?ref=131951
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by Valendo: 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
olate:

sport betting abi? Please keep advice on such silly addiction
away from young minds. It won't help at all
That is Nigerians for you. Always wanna get rich so quick and with less work. Awon ole

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by dannybee(m): 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
bigval:
Hello sir, I would have been in your shoes if not for an uncle of mine who after 12yrs enslavement in the bank lost his job, he showed me the business of the 21st century, Its basically generating wealth from the present needs in Nigeria, pm me @ bigval007@gmail.com, and We will talk better
Why don't you share it here so that we can all learn, he is not the only one that is and will be in that shoe,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by anigbajumo(m): 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
Evathyst:
Been following this educative thread with keen interest since yesterday, and I think I'm learning fast.

Wish I had come across a thread like this 6months ago, else, I wouldn't have been scammed.

Like someone rightly suggested, don't pm anybody for any useless suggestion. If anyone has anything to suggest, let them spill it here.

So amazing,wif dat yer personal text?u can stii b scammed....

Anyway that is nairaland 4u,If u seek for advice nd care is not taken it will bounce as negative effect @u.
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by mikkypel(m): 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
micronut:

If you are living in any state capital. Run now and buy a small laminating machine of 10k, rent a generator and try and find out where corpers in the state are collecting their Nysc Discharge certificate Next week Tuesday 13th (Passing out). If you can not buy, try and rent two laminators, take ur bro along and teach him how to use the machine between today and tomorrow. I laminated mine last year at 100naira.. If you are smart, you can laminate for 500 people or more. That is 500*100= 50,000k for few hours. Am a testimony to this smart idea of a friend.

Broz u don jonze ooo... Dem no dey laminate NYSC cert ooo

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by Azumy(f): 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
Pigin1:
@Op, Play Bet9ja with the money and thank me later!!!
alakobaaaa! Lol
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by mzTarsh(f): 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
With 50k you could go to a major market buy some clothes and resale to people around ur area...trust me it's fast money.
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by micronut(m): 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
mikkypel:

Broz u don jonze ooo... Dem no dey laminate NYSC cert ooo

On your Own, And who told you they are rejecting Laminated Cert. 90% of Corpers do laminate their cert. take it or leave it. Forget this embassy laminated cert noise
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by KINGPINE: 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
Storeburn:
Hmm, i know this shiit is moving to FP and i just can't help but to comment, well my advice. start a poultry farm, or goat herding

Bros poultry or goat with 50k . Haba . Agriculture is not broke people's business last last
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by KINGPINE: 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
idu1:
am planning to start.
With 50k . ?
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hello buddy,
All the comment are of good advice but I have a different indept knowledge of a lucrative business you can start with as low as 40-50k like the way I did 2007 after my orientation and today I currently run a successful business which solution has impacted the nation. In other words think about the ecommerce business which as found it way into our ecosystem and stayed,what do you have that you can sell online on the major platform like Jumia, konga,kaymu, etc and make cool profit working from your comfort zone without risk all you need is dropoff when you receive order notification from your store.
However, if you don't have an idea of any fasting moving product you can sell or offer you can be part of our reseller team and start enjoying double profit of your purchase items like every member of my staff did. Please spend part of your busy schedule to browse through empire store on and empire household on konga.com to see varieties of products we manufacture and sell.

Note: if you develop interest we shall help you go through the necessary documention with Jumia and konga, you can also walk into our office here in Lagos depends on your location for further inquiries and question.

Warning: Do not ask me what I can I sell if all that does not interest you.

Inconclusion you can drop your email id if my idea sound interesting so that I can mail you our office location for better clarification.

Stay ahead
Regards
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by KINGPINE: 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
mzTarsh:
With 50k you could go to a major market buy some clothes and resale to people around ur area...trust me it's fast money.

That's a reasonable advice
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by gerald12(m): 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
start a poultry farm...thank me later
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by femobanjo009: 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
With 50k u can get a bale of second hand cloth and no matter how cheap u sell them u will see double of ur Capital..........everybody needs cloth....u don't need shop to start............gudluck
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by jemir000: 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
TK0907:

I install security cameras.. care to join me? But we will use your money for adverts..one contract, you are made.. reply if interested..
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by KINGPINE: 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
gerald12:
start a poultry farm...thank me later

How man birds will you rear with 50k . Is the 50k just to purchase the birds or build the pen or buy the feed or the drugs or the sundry expenses ? Or it includes everything ?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown / Tony Elumelu Looks Like 'spiderman' As He Does Yoga (photo) / Trademark Registration in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.