Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? (15898 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? / Ahmed Kuru In Trouble Over Keystone Bank Acquisition By Father-in-law-TheCapital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by Karlman: 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
ANYONE WITH A SUITABLE IDEA SHOULD CONTRIBUTE PLEASE! ...lalasticlala abeg uplift this topic it be very useful to many of us.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by ikbnice(m): 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
Liquor or standardized palm wine joint. Do not underrate the drinking ability of those villagers.

25 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by JideAmuGiaka: 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
How old is your father and where is your village, have you asked him the type of business he likes?.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by Karlman: 6:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
How old is your father and where is your village, have you asked him the type of business he likes?.
...in his early 70s ...he once said he'd like to sell sapele water.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by Karlman: 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
ikbnice:
Liquor or standardized palm wine joint. Do not underrate the drinking ability of those villagers.
...THATS a good idea but i think one or two other people are already doing that.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by JideAmuGiaka: 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
Karlman:
...in his early 70s ...he once said he'd like to sell sapele water.

Consider what he likes doing. At his age, he doesn't need to be stressed up.

14 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by dessz(m): 8:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
very eazy..........set up a "BROTHEL". its a booming market. grin

6 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
There are lots of businesses.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by ta4ba3(m): 8:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
Dude the man is old.... he's been working all days of his life the least u could do is to let him relax and eat d fruit of his labour... afteral deres a girl U pay weekly or monthly for doIng nothIng

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
Let him join vigilante

7 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
So many but let others do the work while he occasionally help.

His major work is to sit and collect money.

I would have mentioned them but he already have a preference

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by LOVEGINO(m): 8:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
ogogoro joint. simple

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by youngberry001(m): 8:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
give him money may he go wetin em like nah why u dey ask us na cry
Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by sandiyke(f): 8:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
Depending on the level of development going on in your village, you can set up a cement shop or a block moulding industry.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by fastguy10: 8:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
just fine shop n start a provision business 4 him I think is nt hard considering his age

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by dessz(m): 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
kimbra:
There are lots of businesses.
so lots of businesses is ur answer..undecided

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by qualityovenbake(m): 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
This thread will be interesting.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by Adekorya: 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
If there's regular light in the village you should consider borehole water.

11 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by gentle007(m): 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
Drill a borehole, let him do the dispensing

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by loomer: 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
Elderly father still supos dey hustle?

9 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by nextstep(m): 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
Is this to keep him busy because he's bored? If so, na palm wine joint. Where he can relax and chat with old buddies.

If it's to provide income, don't waste your time with business. Just send him money regularly.

Just know that in either case, you will still need to send him money because he would drink it all away. I'm not joking.

23 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by mentorseries(m): 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
It depends on where you are from
I can only say for eastern part of the country
palm oil business
My granny owned a palm oil mill. It's a nice business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by iamtewwy(m): 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
raw food stuffs....like he shud b selling garri .rice and beans in bags in dericas..
corn..soya beans..you can add tubers of yam..i tink its lucrative and would fit his elderly nature

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by cocaineaddict(m): 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
open nairabet shop for am

5 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
Karlman:
ANYONE WITH A SUITABLE IDEA SHOULD CONTRIBUTE PLEASE! ...lalasticlala abeg uplift this topic it be very useful to many of us.

I was sharing it with some crew at computer village last week, and people almost started worshiping me.

100K, i'll sell the idea to you plus the places to get the resources, if you no like the idea i'll pay you back 300k. Hit me up...

Can't afford to spill these kinds in common places. Your papa go siddon for chair only to dey count the money i swear it !!!

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
Baba ijebu or pool
Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by mauricerex: 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bro if he likes football open a viewing center for him or a joint for him in that way he can always see his friends come around.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by Liftedhands(f): 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
Karlman:
Buy chairs and tables that people can come and rent for those events! He doesn't have to lift a finger the people renting will come for it and return it by themselves. He will just collect money.

14 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by Tominiola: 8:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
I would say a farming business. Buy a small piece (or big whatever you prefer) of land and start growing crops. Lobatan your dad becomes a business man.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by amebovillage(m): 8:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
Game house grin
Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
na wa o
Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by ChiefSweetus: 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
Liftedhands:
Buy chairs and tables that people can come and rent for those events! He doesn't have to lift a finger the people renting will come for it and return it by themselves. He will just collect money.

Not bad..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Releasing Money As High As ₦2,500,000 Is Dangerous - Police To POS Operators / Lottery Forecasting Methods / Aliko Dangote At 76! World Richest 2012 Forbes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.