Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

(Full List) Golden Eaglets FIFA U17 World Cup Squad - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / (Full List) Golden Eaglets FIFA U17 World Cup Squad (3348 Views)

Finidi George Offers To Coach Golden Eaglets For Free / Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker / Nigeria Wins U17 World Cup For Record 5th Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Full List) Golden Eaglets FIFA U17 World Cup Squad by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
Emmanuel Amuneke did not spring any surprises with his selection for Chile, with the likes of Osimhen, Nwakali & Enogela making the cut
Nigeria U17 gaffer Emmanuel Amuneke has named his 21-man squad players for the Fifa U17 World Cup in Chile.

The Golden Eaglets would be hoping to defend the world title they won two years ago at the United Arab Emirates and have been drawn against Chile, USA and Croatia in Group A.

Regular suspects such as Victor Osimhen, Victor Nwakali and Samuel Chukwueze who were part of the Niger 2015 African U17 Championship made the final list.

There are three goalkeepers, four defenders, eight midfielders and six strikers.

The Golden Eaglets face the United States of America on October 17 at the Estadio Nacional Julio Martínez Prádanos.

FULL SQUAD

GOALKEEPERS
Akpan Udoh
Amos Benjamin
Chisom Chiaha

DEFENDERS
Tobechukwu Ibe
Lukman Zakari
Ejike Ikwu
John Lazarus

MIDFIELDERS
David Enogela
Kingsley Michael
Samuel Chukwueze
Edidiong Essien
Chukwudi Agor
Joel Osikel
Kelechi Nwakali
Chinedu Madueke

FORWARD
Funsho Bamgboye
Victor Osimhen
Sunday Alimi
Udochukwu Anumudu
Orji Okwonkwo
Osinachi Ebere

http://m.goal.com/x/en-ng/news/4093/nigeria/2015/10/09/16167442/kelechi-nwakali-victor-osimhen-top-nigeria-u17-world-cup

Cc-Lalasticlala
Re: (Full List) Golden Eaglets FIFA U17 World Cup Squad by bishop88: 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
Wish them success
Re: (Full List) Golden Eaglets FIFA U17 World Cup Squad by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
bishop88:
Wish them success

After trouncing Argentina 3 - 1 Yesterday in a friendly. I am optimistic they will replicates the success of the last triumphant u17 team led by Coach Manu Garba.
Re: (Full List) Golden Eaglets FIFA U17 World Cup Squad by lexyman(m): 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
Daninya11:

After trouncing Argentina 3 - 1 Yesterday in a friendly. I am optimistic they will replicates the success of the last triumphant u17 team led by Coach Manu Garba.

Bro ,don't expect much from them , Argentina has always been our training material at under 17 level . The real deal is the competition proper. I quarter final ticket will not be a bad performance ...my take
Re: (Full List) Golden Eaglets FIFA U17 World Cup Squad by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
lexyman:

Bro ,don't expect much from them , Argentina has always been our training material at under 17 level . The real deal is the competition proper. I quarter final ticket will not be a bad performance ...my take

Hello sir, I hope you are fine.
To be honest with you, I have not being following their performances so I don't know how strong the nucleus of the team is.
After defeating Brazil and Argentina in their warm up matches, I will give them that benefit of doubt.
I just hope they can prove Nigerians wrong by clinching gold.

I believe strongly that Emmanuel Amuneke had right his wrong after the failure of the team to clinch gold in the Niger tournament

(1) (Reply)

Highly Educated Footballers In Premier League History / Daily 2 Odds 2024 / Tiger Woods Truimphs At Arnold Palmer Invitational

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.