Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,633 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker (40540 Views)

Taiwo Awoniyi And Taiwo Jesudun White Wedding Photos / Finidi George Offers To Coach Golden Eaglets For Free / 26 Eaglets Fail MRI Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by Mu2ni(m): 3:30pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ex Eaglets and former Flying Eagles striker, Taiwo Awoniyi, who spearheaded the Golden Eaglets and the Flying Eagles attacks during the record forth world FIFA U17 trophy in 2013 at the United Arab Emirates and at the recent world FIFA U20 world Cup respectively, celebrates his 19th birthday with his twin sister, Kehinde Awoniyi, today.

Taiwo Awoniyi was Kelechi Iheanacho's set lead by Manu Garba at the 2013 FIFA U17 world cup in the UAE where he became the leading striker after the team's main striker, Isaac Success, was down with a knee injury.

Taiwo Was also invited by Samson Siasia to the Olympics squad that conquered Africa during the qualification tournament where the Dream team VI lifted the trophy. He was eventually dropped after he loss his form.

Happy birthday!!!

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/08/ex-eaglets-striker-taiwo-awoniyi-twin.html

7 Likes

Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by Mu2ni(m): 3:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

Checkout These Sexy Photos Of Taiwo Awoniyi's Twin Sister Here

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/08/ex-eaglets-striker-taiwo-awoniyi-twin.html
Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by Young03(m): 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
I refuse to believe say na 19 them dey

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by Tolexander: 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
This Taiwo Awoniyi is so smart. He called on his twin sister to celebrate the birthday together so that they can both have the same age.
Not like Taye Taiwo that was in UK celebrating his 27th birthday, leaving his twin brother in Nigeria to celebrate the 39th birthday.

193 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by Mu2ni(m): 3:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin you just made me laugh heavily
Tolexander:
Thank s Taiwo Awoniyi is so smart. He called on his twin sister to celebrate the birthday together so that they can both have the same age.
Not like Taye Taiwo that was in UK celebrating his 27th birthday, leaving his twin brother in Nigeria to celebrate the 39th birthday.

61 Likes

Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by kaokao2015: 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
Thats Good, HBD
Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by mummyson26(m): 4:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
Tolexander:
Thank s Taiwo Awoniyi is so smart. He called on his twin sister to celebrate the birthday together so that they can both have the same age.
Stop saying what you don't know

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by Tolexander: 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
mummyson26:

Stop saying what you don't know
and what is it that I don't know but you very seem to know, can you please in your infinite knowledge tell me sir?

38 Likes

Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by mummyson26(m): 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
Tolexander:
and what is it that I don't know but you very seem to know, can you please in your infinite knowledge tell me sir?
Taye taiwo does not have twin sister but a late twin brother

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by robosky02(m): 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
ok

happy celebration to you
Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by Tolexander: 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
mummyson26:

Taye taiwo does not have twin sister but a late twin brother
shey na me con talk am ni abi the OP?

Moreover, shey you be him relative ni?

7 Likes

Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by Mu2ni(m): 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
See Nigerians shocked... where did OP mention Taiye Taiwo?. I'm still alive abeg
Tolexander:
shey na me con talk am ni abi the OP?

Moreover, shey you be him relative ni?

10 Likes

Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by bossto(m): 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
he fine pass him sister :Phe fine pass him sister

1 Like

Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by Timoleon(m): 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by jejemanito: 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
Young03:
I refuse to believe say na 19 them dey
Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by Sunkyphil(m): 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
shocked
Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by Consultville(m): 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
Happy Birthday
Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by cyberdurable(m): 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ok
Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by chukslawrence(m): 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hbd to them
Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by zord33k(m): 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
Happy Birthday to them.. the girl was actually my course mate.

4 Likes

Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by IrradiatoR: 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
Tolexander:
This Taiwo Awoniyi is so smart. He called on his twin sister to celebrate the birthday together so that they can both have the same age.

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by Pavore9: 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by redcliff: 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
Tolexander:

Lmao!!!!
Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by IrradiatoR: 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
zord33k:
Happy Birthday to them.. the girl was actually my course mate.

are you by this statement confirming her age as stated here?
Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by passionate88: 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
Different pictures different boobs size angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by phreakabit(m): 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
zord33k:
Happy Birthday to them.. the girl [size=18pt]was[/size] actually my course mate.

Hmm!. . .

5 Likes

Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by youngsahito(m): 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
Good for them.
Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by seunny4lif(m): 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Believe their age, believe anything grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by zord33k(m): 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
IrradiatoR:

are you by this statement confirming her age as stated here?

I am not confirming the age because it is football age. she is more than that age I am seeing lol..

5 Likes

Re: Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker by seunny4lif(m): 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
grin grin
Nairalander mouth no good grin grin grin
Tolexander:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism / Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Obafemi Martins / Remembering Sam Okwaraji: 31 Years After His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.