Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Wecyclers Oral Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wecyclers Oral Interview (1356 Views)

Kaduna Subeb Releases List Of Successful Candidates For Oral Interview / NRC Oral Interview / Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wecyclers Oral Interview by bioduneberry(m): 5:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
I got a mail this evening inviting me for an oral interview at their office next week monday. Who else got the invitation?

Anyone who knows what their salary range should kindly share it please.

1 Like

Re: Wecyclers Oral Interview by presidentmanuel: 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
I got the same message. I am also extra cautious as to going to a scammer's interview but i did a little research on the establishment. Looks legit. Anyone with further info pls help before monday morning
Re: Wecyclers Oral Interview by JARUSHUB: 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
Wecyclers is a Startup with Vast Potentials and reputation, Located on the Yaba axis of Lagos. The Organization won an Award sometime early this Year which was organized by CCHUB and MTN I can say this is no Scam

I'm sure u guys have an idea of the Category of service they render..
Do well to brush up your interview taking skill ahead

http://www.jarushub.com/jarushub-interview-preparation-service-jips/
Re: Wecyclers Oral Interview by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
JARUSHUB:
Wecyclers is a Startup with Vast Potentials and reputation, Located on the Yaba axis of Lagos. The Organization won an Award sometime early this Year which was organized by CCHUB and MTN I can say this is no Scam

Seconded sir! The organization is truly genuine.
Re: Wecyclers Oral Interview by bioduneberry(m): 1:13am On Oct 11, 2015
JARUSHUB:

Thank you for the heads up.
I also got an invitation from workforce and both interviews are slated for 2pm same day. Pls kindly advice on what to do.
Re: Wecyclers Oral Interview by JARUSHUB: 7:07am On Oct 11, 2015
bioduneberry:

Thank you for the heads up.
I also got an invitation from workforce and both interviews are slated for 2pm same day. Pls kindly advice on what to do.

Wecyclers just got some venture capital and they are growing fast. If the other test is not for a major company, you might want to attend their oral interview. You could be part of something very big in the near future.
Re: Wecyclers Oral Interview by bioduneberry(m): 8:51am On Oct 11, 2015
JARUSHUB:

Wecyclers just got some venture capital and they are growing fast. If the other test is not for a major company, you might want to attend their oral interview. You could be part of something very big in the near future.

Thank you for the information. God bless you.
Re: Wecyclers Oral Interview by wikifiki: 9:43am On Oct 11, 2015
bioduneberry:

Thank you for the information. God bless you.
You are welcome.
Re: Wecyclers Oral Interview by stainzzz: 11:41am On Oct 13, 2015
bioduneberry:
I got a mail this evening inviting me for an oral interview at their office next week monday. Who else got the invitation?

Anyone who knows what their salary range should kindly share it please.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Response Needed To This Vacancy, Before People Fall Victim / Andela: Bootcamp Training | Jobs Whatsapp Group / Mathematics Teacher And Prevocational Teacher Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.