Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Do You Have Any Problem With Your Smart Phone....? Come Here Let's Fix It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You Have Any Problem With Your Smart Phone....? Come Here Let's Fix It (822 Views)

9 Ways You Are Accidentally Damaging Your Smart Phone / Did Your Phone Come With USB OTG? See The Uses Here / Drop Your Hot Note Lollipop Upgrade Issues Let's Fix It Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Any Problem With Your Smart Phone....? Come Here Let's Fix It by superwitboss: 5:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hey there,

If you've got any issue with your device, put it here and i will do my best to solve it. if you think you can also help come in and let's keep the balling rolling wink wink wink
Re: Do You Have Any Problem With Your Smart Phone....? Come Here Let's Fix It by Tallesty1(m): 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hardware problems or software problems?
Re: Do You Have Any Problem With Your Smart Phone....? Come Here Let's Fix It by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
There are a lot of stickied threads for the different smartphone brands. Lurk more. cc: Dominique, Honsule, Puskin.
Re: Do You Have Any Problem With Your Smart Phone....? Come Here Let's Fix It by raulxviq(m): 12:00am On Oct 10, 2015
my tecno L6 sometimes do not pick calls while ringing if I try to pick or cut the call it says "phone unable to respond" and d only way I resolve it is by formatting d phone memory.... plz is there any way to solve dis problem
Re: Do You Have Any Problem With Your Smart Phone....? Come Here Let's Fix It by Sprintx24(m): 9:14am On Oct 10, 2015
Good morning guys, Please I just mistakenly cleared the eMMC on my mtn smart mini 720 and my phone has refused to power on since the last 30 mins. Please anybody with a step by step solution to this problem should help me urgently, I take God name beg una. Thanks anyone, everyone! ?
Re: Do You Have Any Problem With Your Smart Phone....? Come Here Let's Fix It by Sprintx24(m): 9:14am On Oct 10, 2015
Good morning guys, Please I just mistakenly cleared the eMMC on my mtn smart mini 720 and my phone has refused to power on since the last 30 mins. Please anybody with a step by step solution to this problem should help me urgently, I take God name beg una. Thanks anyone, everyone! ?
Re: Do You Have Any Problem With Your Smart Phone....? Come Here Let's Fix It by b3llo(m): 10:53am On Oct 10, 2015
Hey guys! I've got 2 questions to ask;
1. What are the advantages of rooting and the problems associated with rooting a phone?
2. Can an android phone be unrooted

NB: I use an Innjoo one 3G HD phone.
Re: Do You Have Any Problem With Your Smart Phone....? Come Here Let's Fix It by Arakonedo(m): 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
Yes it can be rooting
Re: Do You Have Any Problem With Your Smart Phone....? Come Here Let's Fix It by Mamaflex(f): 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
embarassed
Re: Do You Have Any Problem With Your Smart Phone....? Come Here Let's Fix It by Phens(m): 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
superwitboss:
Hey there,

If you've got any issue with your device, put it here and i will do my best to solve it. Alsoif you think you can help too come in and let's keep the balling rolling wink wink wink
pls my tecnof5 keeps getting dark gradually and begins to blink when am using, and goes completely dark, pls what do I do?
Re: Do You Have Any Problem With Your Smart Phone....? Come Here Let's Fix It by Carlcaresophia: 8:35am On Oct 13, 2015
raulxviq:
my tecno L6 sometimes do not pick calls while ringing if I try to pick or cut the call it says "phone unable to respond" and d only way I resolve it is by formatting d phone memory.... plz is there any way to solve dis problem
Hello Raulxviq, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

See What The Abbreviation YIM Means? / How To Record Calls On Your Android / MTN Sues NCC Over $3.9bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.