Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States (118906 Views)

Best States For Nysc And The Highest Paying States For Nysc 2018 / What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? / NYSC Now Allows Students To Choose States For Deployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by chax100(f): 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
nicholasis:
I just graduated and the next phase of my education is to serve my country for one year, but i later realised that if i am given an opportunity to select a state to serve for my NYSC i won't even know what to say because i don't even know the best states that will be a huge advantage to a corper . In order for me to be able to make a good choice on the states i decided to do a little digging on this topic , i didn't do this for myself alone but for the sake of other corpers like me .

For the sake of those students graduating this year and the once that has graduated and preparing for their NYSC services ( National Youth Service Corps) i have compilled this list of Best States For NYSC In Nigeria. Graduating from school is one thing but making choice of the best Nigeria cities or state to serve is another thing . The esssense of this article is to guilde students going for their NYSC service the best states and cities to serve considering factors like security , standard of living and pay (also called ALAWI).
Best 5 States to serve in Nigeria And They Are The Hishest Paying States

1.Ogun
2. Lagos
3.Plateau
4.Enugu
5. Anambra
6. Rivers
7. Abuja
8. Osun
9. Akwa Ibom
10. Cross River
11. Osun
12. Ekiti
13. Ekiti State
14. Delta
15. Abia

Source

TeamEkiti... The state is just so nice that the OP had to make it appear twice. No vex, it was deliberate. Ekiti yeah baby!!!

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by midolian(m): 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
yemaldo:

Am not u can go to Lagos, Abuja or port Harcourt but someone in kwara state will still have more savings
well I served in kwara. It was a terrible experience which I don't want to narrate now.

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by deetomee: 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
If you r reading this it is a SCAM in caps! Rivers still own me till today after passing out since 2013 and my friends that served in enugu and imo complained bitterly. Infact don't have it in mind that one governor is going 2 pay you when you r going for service. Prepare yourself and not be expectant so u won't be disappointed. Mumu country!

2 Likes

Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by chukjojo(m): 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
tintingz:
Lagos
Ogun
Oyo
Anambra
Abuja
Rivers
Maiduguri
Bornu
I Agree with you on this list, i wander what Enugu is doing on the op's list and to think of being on the first four before Anambra. But guy you fvk up o, wetin Maidugri and Bornu de do for there nah?
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Warlord3000(m): 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
solonazzy:

Waka.... Which kwara?... D 1 wey i Dey serve abi which 1

Yikpata people Don vex oo.... cheesy

Crazy state.. Gosh

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by tlops(m): 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
where is Borno in that list?
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by kunzo: 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ask for God direction, I never thought of serving in cross river state until I was posted there. I started working there immediately after my service. I thank God for His mercy.

6 Likes

Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by braintext(m): 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
sigiyaya:
That is the best. If i am ask serve again i will choose AKWA IBOM again again and again

[size=18pt]Lol....Akwa Ibom Ade Ok!![/size]
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by greatiyk4u(m): 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ogun state Allawee details

Kopas wey serve 4 state second sch......5k per state

Kopas wey serve 4 private skul......5k max n negotiable

If u serve 4 cocoa farm........4rm 5k n above

Kopas wey serve 4 ministries.......no payments

Me wey serve 4 local govt ijebu-east 2 be precise.....3500 wt free accommodation n enuf neglect resulting 4rm tribalism.................
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by otabuko(m): 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
Rivers State? They don't pay shi shi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
its hungry people that look at NYSC as a means for making money n getting paid, what is 19.5k, it starts drying up upon the 3rd wik. you are there to add value to wherever you are posted to. the only criterias u can exert preference of one state over the other is based on comfort n security. dnt ever choose based on ow much the state govt pays its corpers. dats BS

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Adopy(m): 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
omusiliyu:
Rivers state... 10k...
Nonwa-Gbam Tai crew
Rivers is no longer paying for ur info.
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by princejtb4real(m): 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
nicholasis:
I just graduated and the next phase of my education is to serve my country for one year, but i later realised that if i am given an opportunity to select a state to serve for my NYSC i won't even know what to say because i don't even know the best states that will be a huge advantage to a corper . In order for me to be able to make a good choice on the states i decided to do a little digging on this topic , i didn't do this for myself alone but for the sake of other corpers like me .

For the sake of those students graduating this year and the once that has graduated and preparing for their NYSC services ( National Youth Service Corps) i have compilled this list of Best States For NYSC In Nigeria. Graduating from school is one thing but making choice of the best Nigeria cities or state to serve is another thing . The esssense of this article is to guilde students going for their NYSC service the best states and cities to serve considering factors like security , standard of living and pay (also called ALAWI).

1.Ogun
2. Lagos
3.Plateau
4.Enugu
5. Anambra
6. Rivers
7. Abuja
8. Osun
9. Akwa Ibom
10. Cross River
11. Osun
12. Ekiti
13. Ekiti State
14. Delta
15. Abia

Source
stop deceiving people, remove Rivers from the list.

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
omusiliyu:
Rivers state... 10k...
Nonwa-Gbam Tai crew
Dem pay u 10k for wich Rivers? Cos I neva still c my own.

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by qrymz(m): 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
nicholasis:

1.Ogun
2. Lagos
3.Plateau
4.Enugu
5. Anambra
6. Rivers
7. Abuja
8. Osun
9. Akwa Ibom
10. Cross River
11. Osun
12. Ekiti
13. Ekiti State
14. Delta
15. Abia

Source

Crap post man! The last time I checked, Abuja don't pay anything as allowance
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
deetomee:
If you r reading this it is a SCAM in caps! Rivers still own me till today after passing out since 2013 and my friends that served in enugu and imo complained bitterly. Infact don't have it in mind that one governor is going 2 pay you when you r going for service. Prepare yourself and not be expectant so u won't be disappointed. Mumu country!
so d 19.5k no do u? i hope u are earning way above that now

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by tomzman: 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
Tonnierichy:
I didn't know there are two Ekitis in Nigeria....One is Ekiti and the other is Ekiti State!! Noted!!

FTC

I dedicate this to all Chelsea fans and all unilorites....

Happy resumption to all of you regulars and congrats to all newly admitted. Welcome to the "better by far" University!!
It seems two states in Nigeria are sharing the name Osun as well.
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
princejtb4real:

stop deceiving people, remove Rivers from the list.
I taya for d OP. Where did he get his list from. Did he serve in all dis states? Cos I nor know wetin I enjoy for Rivers till date. Osun even made d list b4 Delta. Funny
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by funkyglitz: 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
I disagree with ur list oooo first and foremost d salary scheme differs for normal graduates and health inclined graduates ad Ebonyi state is d highest paid for medical doctors and other health related courses

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by semasir: 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
Don't be deceived by the past..... Rivers isn't paying as it paid in the past. I finished 2014 Batch B and had nothing but free service and then applying my wisdom to get more

Akbee:
Rivers is my destination come next year March.I learnt that the pay is okay there
Cross River State is the most peaceful but its my state of origin n as such I don't wana serve here n i wouldn't like to do anything abt that..
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Carmal90(m): 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
Lagos all the way:............
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by anitank(f): 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
I'd advice all intending Lagos corpers not to put their minds on the state alawi.

Lagos pays 15k monthly, yes... but only to the first 600 corpers that apply at the state secretariat immediately after camp. And of course trust that if you don't know anyone there, even if you're the first to get there, they'd tell you the slot is already full.

I served in Lagos but wasn't paid a dime by the state

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by gwales: 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
Jigawa state has the best camp in Nigeria and life there is very cheap

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by wiseoneking: 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
nicholasis:

1.Ogun
2. Lagos
3.Plateau
4.Enugu
5. Anambra
6. Rivers
7. Abuja
8. Osun
9. Akwa Ibom
10. Cross River
11. Osun
12. Ekiti
13. Ekiti State
14. Delta
15. Abia

Source
what is this no 1, ogun that wants to stop corpers alawi.
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by sigiyaya(m): 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
braintext:

[size=18pt]Lol....Akwa Ibom Ade Ok!![/size]
Akwa Ibom AYAYA!!!
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by gebest: 8:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
so we have 2 ekiti state and 2 osun state in nigeria, well thats great.
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by franscolink(m): 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
I represent Enugu state,batch c 2013. ukehe village in igbo-etiti .Enugu state s d best
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by firfinch(m): 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Wow! Thank God enugu is there..
*thinking of serving there
Enugu is 10k for ten months guaranteed! Paid directly to your account. But the camp is hilly. Lol

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by inimitkel(m): 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
Service shouldn't be based on the alawee to be derived cos it spoils the purpose but I do know every state got somfin to offer other than alawee

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by Tonnierichy(m): 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
tomzman:

It seems two states in Nigeria are sharing the name Osun as well.
Imagine ooo....I didn't even see d@ one
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by DTOBS(m): 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
Omoedeki:
I wasn't paid in Ogun state
I was surprised to see Ogun state on the list...
Re: Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States by kelabok(m): 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
tonyfrenzy:
Ekiti appeared twice.
The fact is that, if you serve in Ekiti state, you may not get pass N5K as state allawee but
your life is Over-safe and
you are Ultra-respected.
Ekiti state is a nice place to be, I can authoritatively tell you. I served at Ekiti south West but don't expect anything as allawee cos you will be disappointed. Am a batch A Corp member of 2014. If you enjoy food, be sure to get ogede in large supply in Ilawe and it's environ. Yam and potatoes are equally cheap. Make sure you don't run to ado Ekiti because there is really nothing special about that place. Instead go to ogotu, igbara odo, etc to enjoy the love of Ekiti people on corpers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Female Soldier Who Is Rocking Lagos NYSC Camp. Photos / My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State / Nysc Age Limit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.