Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Recurring Youtube Series Based On Pre-colonial West Africa - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Recurring Youtube Series Based On Pre-colonial West Africa (358 Views)

Nominees List For West Africa Bloggers Award 2017 Released / West Africa Bloggers Award 2016 / Start An Online Business Today Earn Over $1,000 In Recurring Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recurring Youtube Series Based On Pre-colonial West Africa by Kanoro: 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
I am dug deep and committed to this homemade project. This isn't just some "idea" it is something that has developed over years and is finally being put into practice despite limited resources. The first episode is complete and will be uploaded promptly after a few minor changes and refinements. I've been doing what I can to build a crew of various trades. I was fortunate enough to meet a very helpful individual who was able to provide actors and professional audio equipment to aid the process. I take care of the art, filming, directing, and animating and I'm also receiving a small amount of help from friends of mine who are also artists. However I have two missing pieces to this project. One in particular is a website and the other is a musician. I have royalty free music so a musician isn't a huge priority but I think it would add to the authenticity if I had someone seasoned in mixing music. The website is the main goal behind this post. The catch however is that this project is homemade which means I can't pay anyone at the moment but I will be sure to properly credit you for your work. My goal and intent is to work my way up to being able to do that, if this series can pick up a decently sized fan base (which I'm sure it will). I'm looking for a solid, dedicated crew who is passionate about what this animation entails. With that being said, if anyone is interested, please contact me at one of the links below. Thank you! Also here is a sample of the animation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC3g1nuuqRw

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuminBehaviorz
Email: HuminBehaviorz@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress Website With 1,500 Backlinking Is Up For Sale / How To Get Your Site Ranked On Alexa / NEKEDE POLY 2015/2016 Admission Help In The 2nd Batch,call 07013984084

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.