Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

GRAPHIC Photos: Decomposing Corpse Of Newborn Baby Found Under Coker Bridge - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / GRAPHIC Photos: Decomposing Corpse Of Newborn Baby Found Under Coker Bridge (3052 Views)

Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning / 2 Okada Men Die In Imo Accident While Bringing Corpse Home From Mortuary / Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GRAPHIC Photos: Decomposing Corpse Of Newborn Baby Found Under Coker Bridge by Paloma555: 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
The decomposing body of a newborn baby was found today at a dirty canal located under Coker Bridge in Lagos.

According to eyewitness report, the dead baby was discovered by a woman who fries yam around the canal.

The woman believes the baby was thrown into the canal alive but died before anyone even noticed it.

She alerted passersby to help her contact LASG to evacuate the corpse. But while they were busy trying to phone the relevant authorities to report the case, a hungry pig came along and took the baby's corpse away as food.

Can you imagine?

http://www.sugardaily.ng/heartbreaking-graphic-photos-corpse-of-decomposing-baby-dumped-under-coker-bridge-in-lagos/

Re: GRAPHIC Photos: Decomposing Corpse Of Newborn Baby Found Under Coker Bridge by Paloma555: 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: GRAPHIC Photos: Decomposing Corpse Of Newborn Baby Found Under Coker Bridge by INTROVERT(f): 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
Can you imagine the last paragraph. cry cry cry cry
Re: GRAPHIC Photos: Decomposing Corpse Of Newborn Baby Found Under Coker Bridge by benedictnsi(m): 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
Wetin God go judge for this world eeeh...... Una sure say Sodom and Gomorrah do reach wetin we d do now

When she d spread leg like bedsheets, e d sweet am...... When she d browse, e d sweet am, now weh she don print, she throway her copy.

Some will quote me and say we should blame the guy.......... I no wan place curse for person head.
Re: GRAPHIC Photos: Decomposing Corpse Of Newborn Baby Found Under Coker Bridge by Omotayor123(f): 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
Oh my gosh! shocked
I refuse to believe the mother killed it embarassed
Re: GRAPHIC Photos: Decomposing Corpse Of Newborn Baby Found Under Coker Bridge by Young03(m): 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
odikwa very risky
Re: GRAPHIC Photos: Decomposing Corpse Of Newborn Baby Found Under Coker Bridge by jamoscofield(m): 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
#Jezt passing...
Re: GRAPHIC Photos: Decomposing Corpse Of Newborn Baby Found Under Coker Bridge by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
Jesus.. If d pic is true den d mother must b wicked oooo ...who knows d baby died dia as a result of sucking dat dirty water?
Re: GRAPHIC Photos: Decomposing Corpse Of Newborn Baby Found Under Coker Bridge by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
Omotayor123:
Oh my gosh! shocked
I refuse to believe the mother killed it embarassed
definitely not the father...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GRAPHIC Photos: Decomposing Corpse Of Newborn Baby Found Under Coker Bridge by dkronicle(m): 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
And one of my mom friends is just praying to conceive one baby, even if it will be ugly it will still bring smiles to her face. One wasted sp.erm got one and dumped it..
God saved d person am not God.

(1) (Reply)

More Nude Pixs From Mysterious Mr. Nude / Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson?|biography & History Of Actress Dorcas Shola Fapson / Atreides, Hrithik Is Mine. Back Off!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.