Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

The Sluttish Facebook Bae Part 4 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Sluttish Facebook Bae Part 4 (687 Views)

Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+) Part 4 / Historical Analysis Of Chinua Achebe's There Was A Country (part 4) / Sex Stories: Jide Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Sluttish Facebook Bae Part 4 by selebrown(f): 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
I was squeezing and pressing. I traced my hands down to her abdomen, still doing the kissing. Just as I was about unzipping her trouser, she said “STOP”, I refused but she removed her mouth and shifted a bit

BIMPE: baby, don’t you think its too early for us to have sex?. We are going to get married and enjoy ourselves till eternity, why should we rush?. And besides, this is our first date dear. Pls ******she wore this innocent girl look*******

I just wore a straight face and refuse to say anything. She noticed that I am unhappy. So she came closer again in kissed me. She started rubbing my chest, I was happy thinking she is ready to play.

Just as I was about pressing her bosoms, she held my hand and say, “baby, pls hurry to the bank becos of time, I will surprise you when you are back Immediately I heard the word suprise, i suddenly smile and became restless.

I dashed into my wardrobe, picked up a shirt… Picked my ATM card. Just as I was about stepping out of the room, her phone was ringing****

As her phone was ringing, she picked. Though I couldn’t hear the caller’s voice from the phone, but bimpe was responding “ok, alright,

ok, ok” on the phone and she dropped the call.

Before I could say anything, bimpe said “that is my roomate at school. She is asking me the time I will get to PHC”. I dashed out of the room. I stood outside my house for like 10minutes thinking all sort of things “Am I actually a mumu?, what if she is right about having a cousin?. After all, she will give me sex as a surprise before leaving so I will actually taste her?. But should I tell her about what I saw on facebook?,but what if she asked me how I get to know her account details?, but if I don’t give her the money, how will she get to PHC?. Or should I delay her till tomorrow so as to enjoy her over the night?. continue reading @ http://www.kinginsvilla.com/2015/10/the-sluttish-facebook-part-4.html
Re: The Sluttish Facebook Bae Part 4 by dejt4u(m): 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
The op here is a big tym criminal.. plagiarism is a punishable offense.. This is a property of onihaxy aka onihaxxy
Re: The Sluttish Facebook Bae Part 4 by selebrown(f): 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
i know d owner already and credit has been given to Bleep off

(1) (Reply)

I Am Islam / Blue / Short Story: Unwanted Anna's Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.