Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Non Controversial Nigerian Music Artists - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Non Controversial Nigerian Music Artists (513 Views)

Massive Promotion For Upcoming Artists / Why Nigerian Music Videos Cost So Much / Music Video Shoots & Promo Packages For Music Artists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Non Controversial Nigerian Music Artists by OlufemiOAP(m): 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
Getting Yourself into Controversies of different kinds is one way Most Nigerian music stars have resorted to in other to keep them in Tune. Many even go to extent of Faking their own death (I hope skibbii doesn't see dis ohh).Just because they want to gain more Fame and increase their Fan Base
I know of Some, Who can't produce Meaningful Songs but can make Twitter or Instagram go gaga with Diss and Jabs they throw at other Colleagues .The female one will even Go half naked,Sometimes they tell you they are celebrating Their followers
But Some Artiste Have refused to Join these Crazy trend, Yet their Fans still Appreciate Them, because they give us want we want in the aspect of Music . Their Private life is never our Business because they Play their games as Mature minded Humans will do.More so Their style of Music is Different too.
So I have compiled a List of Artiste who I find noncontroversial in their Activities .The Artiste goes thus
1. Simi
2. Darey Art-Alade
3.Falz the Bad Guy
4.Shaydee
5.Praiz
6.Timi Dakolo
7.Dammy Keane
8.Adekunle Gold
9.Sound Sultan (legend)
10.2-face (used to be )
11.Banky W
12. Koker
13.Reekado Banks
[/b]FEEL FREE TO ADD YOURS[b]
CC:Lalasticlala
Re: Non Controversial Nigerian Music Artists by LifeIsGuhd(f): 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
You shouldn't add upcoming artists na

They don't have anything to be controversial about angry
Re: Non Controversial Nigerian Music Artists by Dyt(f): 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
Banky had 3some
NL took it off
cheesy cheesy
Re: Non Controversial Nigerian Music Artists by SniperD(m): 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
simi
falz
Timi Dakolo
wonderful
Re: Non Controversial Nigerian Music Artists by herald9: 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
Sound Sultan. I respect and admire that dude a lot cheesy
Re: Non Controversial Nigerian Music Artists by daveP(m): 12:07am On Oct 11, 2015
@OlufemiOAP: if you add 'scandal-free' to the topic, the list would reduce to just 4.

smiley Praiz , Timi and Sound Sultan made the list. Try add pix, fine-tune and tag lalasticlala, so twill be fp-worthy.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Use A 4mm Glass For A Studio Booth Of 5 By 4 Feet... How Many Mm Glass Is / This Naija Video Was Spotted On BET And VH1 USA / Join A Rock Band

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.