Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Watching A Romantic Movie With My Parent - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Watching A Romantic Movie With My Parent (936 Views)

My Parent Wants Me To Move Back Home At 30. Please Advise / How My Maid F**cks Me With My Parent’s Approval / Elderly Nigerian Couple On A Romantic Date At A Park (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watching A Romantic Movie With My Parent by bookceleb: 3:35am On Oct 10, 2015
I believe we've all passed through this situation at one point or the other. share your experience too.

I was watching an American movie
yesterday evening with my dad and
mum.As we were
watching the movie,a young boy of my age
started romancing his girlfriend,they kissed each other and were smooching.When the guy's hand crossed the girl's
private part,
( i looked straight at my daddy and
noticed that his countenance had changed, then all my attention went back to the movie).
Even though I knew my dad wanted me to leave the parlour at once..I didn't care as i was enjoying the show on t.v.
They were still kissing and simultaneously they both fell on the bed near them
(i knew something is about to happen) and the guy was
about to unhook the girl's bra...
My dad looked at me with his eyes
red and
shouted at me "Kabiru,have you ironed the car?"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watching A Romantic Movie With My Parent by menix(m): 3:51am On Oct 10, 2015
bookceleb:
I believe we've all passed through this situation at one point or the other. share your experience too.

I was watching an American movie
yesterday evening with my dad and
mum.As we were
watching the movie,a young boy of my age
started romancing his girlfriend,they kissed each other and were smooching.When the guy's hand crossed the girl's
private part,
( i looked straight at my daddy and
noticed that his countenance had changed, then all my attention went back to the movie).
Even though I knew my dad wanted me to leave the parlour at once..I didn't care as i was enjoying the show on t.v.
They were still kissing and simultaneously they both fell on the bed near them
(i knew something is about to happen) and the guy was
about to unhook the girl's bra...
My dad looked at me with his eyes
red and
shouted at me "Kabiru,have you ironed the car?"

Hahahahaha....

You no tell am say u don starch am join..

2 Likes

Re: Watching A Romantic Movie With My Parent by truelyt: 3:51am On Oct 10, 2015
ftc...
mine was similar bt they said oya lets close our eyes n il use my hands to cover my face n still watch all d romance.
d day i was caught was wen my aunt came visitin n she askd how i knew d romantic scene was over.
as a sharp warri boy i said because i heard d cnversations had cntinued.
those pocknosing anties sef,mtcheeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watching A Romantic Movie With My Parent by bookceleb: 3:54am On Oct 10, 2015
menix:

Hahahahaha....

lol abi o

1 Like

Re: Watching A Romantic Movie With My Parent by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 10, 2015
menix:

Hahahahaha....
you no dey sleep
Re: Watching A Romantic Movie With My Parent by Feranchek(m): 9:20am On Oct 10, 2015
Hahahahahahaha! lwkmd4ho0oo0!!!!!
Re: Watching A Romantic Movie With My Parent by edwife(f): 11:15am On Oct 10, 2015
Lol,you are very naughty.

This usually happened with my brothers,so they always removed any "american movie" whenever my sister and I are in the sitting.

If they really want to watch,they will simply send us out or to the room. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Watching A Romantic Movie With My Parent by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 10, 2015
It happened uncountable times but I control the situation by fast forwarding those romantic scenes
Re: Watching A Romantic Movie With My Parent by bookceleb: 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
edwife:
Lol,you are very naughty.

This usually happened with my brothers,so they always removed any "american movie" whenever my sister and I are in the sitting.

If they really want to watch,they will simply send us out or to the room. cheesy

lol. buh yu l stil watch all d movies by fire by force.
law of inquisitivity
Re: Watching A Romantic Movie With My Parent by bookceleb: 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
lofty900:
It happened uncountable times but I control the situation by fast forwarding those romantic scenes

d remote can never be in my hands so no ffw
Re: Watching A Romantic Movie With My Parent by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
bookceleb:

d remote can never be in my hands so no ffw
u can install remote control in ur smartphone na.
Re: Watching A Romantic Movie With My Parent by bookceleb: 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
lofty900:
u can install remote control in ur smartphone na.

ok anyway its been long.
smartphones were few in existence in naija back then.2002/2003
Re: Watching A Romantic Movie With My Parent by mekzyjoe(m): 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Am I Wrong? / What Will You Do To Her Teacher If Your Daughter Came Home Like This? (photo) / 7 Romantic Games To Spice Up Your Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.