Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

She's Pregnant For Her Husband And He Ask Her To Abort It - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She's Pregnant For Her Husband And He Ask Her To Abort It (946 Views)

19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped / Man Knocks Off His Wife's Teeth After She Refused To Abort Their Baby (Photos) / "Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Pregnant For Her Husband And He Ask Her To Abort It by Chestnut(f): 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
Good day my fellow nairalanders, this is actually happening to a close friend right now, she asked me for advice but am too angry I might advice her wrongly.

She has been married to her husband for four years they have two kids a boy and a girl now she's pregnant with their third child and her husband is insisting on abortion. She said she discussed many ways of guiding against pregnancy with her husband immediately dey had their second child but d man agreed to none of it, now she's pregnant he's insisting on getting rid of it saying he cannot cater for 3 children, his a contractor and God helps him they are averagely ok as a middle class Nigerian the wife is a civil servant who works in a public school on grade level 5 salary she's a graduate and has hope she will be elevated to a higher level wen d time comes, she so confused on what to do she's very scared of abortion and I can't even advice her to do it
Pls advice her on what to do cos her husband keeps threatening her.

Note: no insult please this is for matured minded people
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Husband And He Ask Her To Abort It by Elosky20: 3:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
end time husband, wants endtime sex,but does nt want end time child. na wao

7 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant For Her Husband And He Ask Her To Abort It by psucc(m): 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
Check well. He may be a husban and not a husband.
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Husband And He Ask Her To Abort It by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
Don't do it.
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Husband And He Ask Her To Abort It by lovaleenny(f): 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
Most married couples do it alot...so no big deal
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Husband And He Ask Her To Abort It by braine(m): 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
I agree with the husband. Why would you be bringing children anyhow into this world to come and suffer? She has two kids already which is more than enough.

They should visit a good doctor and remove the thing.
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Husband And He Ask Her To Abort It by braine(m): 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
lovaleenny:
Most married couples do it alot...so no big deal

Abi o. People would come here and start attaching religious sentiments.
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Husband And He Ask Her To Abort It by Ayt27(m): 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
She should not abort the child, @ all. She can tell the husband that she's keeping it and that she will cater for all the child's needs, but concerning the first two kids they will both cater for them.

The child will most likely look like the father and he will be guilted to acknowledge it when it's born,men are wired that way,it might take a while maybe two years at the max, but for now she must not abort the child also she must be careful not to get pregnant again in the future.

3 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant For Her Husband And He Ask Her To Abort It by muymacho: 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
she should abortion this one and then use long term contraceptives without the knowledge of her husband. A good doctor can help with that.
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Husband And He Ask Her To Abort It by fmc1(m): 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
Same is happening in my own house but we are not talking of abortion.i have two children, a boy and a girl,i lost my job two months ago and my wife called me last two weeks that she is pregnant we was later confirmed.
We can nt even feed as am sending this post because there was no saving untill i lost the job due to irregularities in wages payment.hmmmm, seriously, we sometimes beg to cater for our children.i was very rich about 3 to 5 yrs ago bt tins turn around the other way.
Advise:
Pls tell her not to abort because it is a sin b4 GOD.her own situation is far better than mine nt yet i never told her to abort nd i still believe that things will change 4 better
The child might be a great person in life, dont cut his or her life short.
Pls tell her my story

6 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant For Her Husband And He Ask Her To Abort It by ivyT(f): 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
What if she gets pregnant again because clearly d husband doesnt want to use any protection,wld she keep on aborting?
She shld have educated herself on this issue..#NawaForNigerianMenSef.

My advice now is to table the matter to ur parents first,then ur in-laws as well,so ur decision wont be biased..we all make mistakes,

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Her Husband And He Ask Her To Abort It by McCarlito(m): 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
No need for abortions as they are already married... If not since the man declined to her suggestions of prevention at first before pouring his honey into her honey-pot; then he should be able to handle the side effects of Honey-pot Servicing
I believe with time he will learn to live with the newest addition to their family... Because if the wife aborts one now; the man may taunt her with it tomorrow with it..

Advise: Let her refuse and reject any chance or offers of abortion as Children are marital blessings from the lord... Who knows what a child will become tomorrow bearing in mind so many other couples are fasting, praying and doing other diabolic means to get a child and one is planning on terminating one...
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Husband And He Ask Her To Abort It by byvan03: 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
Please keep your baby and get ready to pay your hospital bills. Make sure his people knows about this, there are things that family needs to know before the man springs another surprise on you or denies his child completely . This is why you could have gone on with the contraceptive if he chose to be unreasonable. It is you that will go through the pains of childbirth or the emotional crisis that comes with snuffing life out your foetus.

Mind you that he will make the pregnancy a difficult one for you, but you will hurt more killing your child and wondering what could have been. The same man that forced you to have an abortion might still wake up one day to demand a third child. Don't keep this to yourself, tell his people for the records.
Don't do what you are scared of because someone said so, it might cost you.

2 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant For Her Husband And He Ask Her To Abort It by tammie24: 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
Don't do it!
I bow for some end time posters up there
haba! Because you do it doesn't mean you should advise another to do it
That child maybe the savior God sent to you

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Her Husband And He Ask Her To Abort It by muller101(m): 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
Yes we know she has to be a friend. Op get rid of the foetus pls.

(1) (Reply)

Parenting: How Much Can You Sacrifice To Have Your Wife Pregnant / 2 Words Never To Say To Someone Going Through A Crisis / Quit Notice: Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.