Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe (58124 Views)

Americans Obtain Secret Information About Russia’s New Avangard Missiles / Michelle Obama Stuns At The 2017 ESPYS / Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Appleyard(m): 11:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
MeandSum:

Shame on you. You keep bringing the MH17 shooting up as if you care. If the Americans provide the missile launch site and images you'll claim it's doctored. The russian provided several doctored images where were soundly discredited.

Russia, Iran and 4 or 5 other countries are the only ones against an international investigation.

Social media - the pro russian rebel leader was boasting on social media that they just shot down a Ukrainian military transporter. Lot's of social media pictures of the BUK missile launcher weeks before they used it.

See http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/the-moment-russian-backed-rebels-realise-their-momentous-mistake-after-shooting-down-flight-mh17/story-fnizu68q-1227444884741

intercepted phone call from the rebels here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbyZYgSXdyw

Borodai (one of the rebel leader) told news media a few minutes after downing the plane that they accidentally brought down a civilian plane. http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/22/ukraine-sightings-missile-launcher-mh17
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-29109398 reports from the locals.

AP journalist saw the BUK the day it was used in that area.

Now, just go back to what you posted, and tell me where the sources came from.

So a man like you can't even see that MH17 was a false flag that has been put to rest? Na wow o!
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Appleyard(m): 11:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
NairaMinted:

Hahahahaha! What a load of horsesh*t! Russia and Iran and 4 or 5 countries have been the ones impeding an investigation you say?! Lol!
First how did Iran even get into the equation as far as MH17 is concerned? And who are these 4 or 5 countries? I am curious to know. You aren't making stories up I hope?

Only Russia has consistently through its Ambassador to the UN, Churkin asked that the investigation is OPEN...... Again, Russia has asked severally that the investigation be oooooopppppeeeeeeennnn......

US and its allies have kept it ssseeeeccreeeeeet and even gone as far as forcing all participating countries to sign a non disclosure pact!

You will notice a trend: Russia has been the only country that has consistently asked for an open investigation headed by an independent body into the shooting down of MH17. The U.S., Ukraine and others on the other hand have had this entire "investigation" shrouded in secrecy. They have failed to investigate evidence or findings provided by the Russians (or other independent bodies) and neither has the U.S. even provided ANY on it's part!

These are the facts:

- Details of Flight Data Recorder and the Voice Cockpit Recorder are yet to be revealed.

- The tapes of the conversation between Air Traffic Control and MH17 were confiscated by the Ukrainian SBU and remain hidden to this day

- The U.S. hasn't provided ANY evidence whatsoever to support their immediate and frenzied accusation of Russia and the separatists as being responsible for shooting down MH17. What we have had so far are citations of "social media", "common sense" "unverified", "unconfirmed" evidence. Here again is the video of then U.S. State Department Spokesperson, Marie Harf (I believe was fired from the post for such a horrible job grin) fumbling and mumbling, unable to butress the accusations the U.S. had leveled against Russia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQRvINebeok

- One of such social media evidence that Ms Marie Harf referenced to were the alleged videos of BUK missile batteries being scurried back to Russia. These images if you recollect were plastered all over Western news media as evidence that Russia used a BUK battery to shoot down MH17 - not minding that a workable BUK missile battery actually requires three separate units to function as a whole (The radar acquisition unit, the command center and the missile batteries itself) These images however have all been debunked and proven to be missile batteries that actually belong to the Ukranian Army.

- Another social media evidence that Uncle Sam then desparately hinged its case on was the "intercepted" audio recording of separatists supposedly rejoicing over the shooting down of the plane. As shown in earlier posts in this thread:Evidence that MH17 is a False Flag Operation this has also been discredited and outed as a fake as the audio recording wasn't one composite frame and what's more, the date stamp on it shows that it was recorded a day before MH17 was shot down! Talk about bumbling SBU operatives and their CIA counterparts! grin grin

Oga, meandsum your audio evidence doesn't hold up to forensic scrutiny. The BUK you claim was sighted by this AP reporter, if he/she really did see one, is no doubt one of those many images of BUK allegedly been scurried by to Motherland Russia that have All been discredited.

Just as the lies of the 2013 Ghouta chemical attack, Saddam's weapons of mass destruction, Saddam's Al-Qaeda affiliation, etc were sold to gullible fellas like you, same about MH17 has been sold to you.....

Give it a rest!

Good work, Soulja.cheesy i wamted to recommend that we have discussed this issues over time here, but i decided against it. Well, glad you helped him out. Its left for him now to sieve the truth from false reality.

1 Like

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by MeandSum: 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
NairaMinted:

Hahahahaha! What a load of horsesh*t! Russia and Iran and 4 or 5 countries have been the ones impeding an investigation you say?! Lol!
First how did Iran even get into the equation as far as MH17 is concerned? And who are these 4 or 5 countries? I am curious to know. You aren't making stories up I hope?

Only Russia has consistently through its Ambassador to the UN, Churkin asked that the investigation is OPEN...... Again, Russia has asked severally that the investigation be oooooopppppeeeeeeennnn......

US and its allies have kept it ssseeeeccreeeeeet and even gone as far as forcing all participating countries to sign a non disclosure pact!

You will notice a trend: Russia has been the only country that has consistently asked for an open investigation headed by an independent body into the shooting down of MH17. The U.S., Ukraine and others on the other hand have had this entire "investigation" shrouded in secrecy. They have failed to investigate evidence or findings provided by the Russians (or other independent bodies) and neither has the U.S. even provided ANY on it's part!

These are the facts:

- Details of Flight Data Recorder and the Voice Cockpit Recorder are yet to be revealed.

- The tapes of the conversation between Air Traffic Control and MH17 were confiscated by the Ukrainian SBU and remain hidden to this day

- The U.S. hasn't provided ANY evidence whatsoever to support their immediate and frenzied accusation of Russia and the separatists as being responsible for shooting down MH17. What we have had so far are citations of "social media", "common sense" "unverified", "unconfirmed" evidence. Here again is the video of then U.S. State Department Spokesperson, Marie Harf (I believe was fired from the post for such a horrible job grin) fumbling and mumbling, unable to butress the accusations the U.S. had leveled against Russia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQRvINebeok

- One of such social media evidence that Ms Marie Harf referenced to were the alleged videos of BUK missile batteries being scurried back to Russia. These images if you recollect were plastered all over Western news media as evidence that Russia used a BUK battery to shoot down MH17 - not minding that a workable BUK missile battery actually requires three separate units to function as a whole (The radar acquisition unit, the command center and the missile batteries itself) These images however have all been debunked and proven to be missile batteries that actually belong to the Ukranian Army.

- Another social media evidence that Uncle Sam then desparately hinged its case on was the "intercepted" audio recording of separatists supposedly rejoicing over the shooting down of the plane. As shown in earlier posts in this thread:Evidence that MH17 is a False Flag Operation this has also been discredited and outed as a fake as the audio recording wasn't one composite frame and what's more, the date stamp on it shows that it was recorded a day before MH17 was shot down! Talk about bumbling SBU operatives and their CIA counterparts! grin grin

Oga, meandsum your audio evidence doesn't hold up to forensic scrutiny. The BUK you claim was sighted by this AP reporter, if he/she really did see one, is no doubt one of those many images of BUK allegedly been scurried by to Motherland Russia that have All been discredited.

Just as the lies of the 2013 Ghouta chemical attack, Saddam's weapons of mass destruction, Saddam's Al-Qaeda affiliation, etc were sold to gullible fellas like you, same about MH17 has been sold to you.....

Give it a rest!

LOL - Russia has been doing everything to prevent international investigation. They vetoed all UN attempts saying it would create more division and escalation.

You could actually do yourself a favor and study how the BUK operates before regurgitating what your read a troll post somewhere online.
The BUK system can work independently - the drawback being you can't identify the plane the same way you'll identify it if you have the complete system working in tandem. Why were the rebels using just one unit? it's simple, they don't use planes in their fight against the Ukrainian government so it's safe to shoot at anything that flies by you. All you need are spotters in a set radius - let's say 20 KM. once the plane fly by, a spotter radios in the info and within 10 minutes the plane would be "welcomed" with barrage of manpad fire or any other SAM.

I don't remember you opening a thread here on Nairaland when the russian sponsored terrorist were holding Nigerian students against their will and parading them.

Please, only concern yourself with what you know. You're reading this online while I'm right in the epicenter of it all.
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by MeandSum: 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
Appleyard:
Now, just go back to what you posted, and tell me where the sources came from.

So a man like you can't even see that MH17 was a false flag that has been put to rest? Na wow o!

And you can tell it's false flag from Nigeria. Correct?
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by MeandSum: 10:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
Appleyard:
Good work, Soulja.cheesy i wamted to recommend that we have discussed this issues over time here, but i decided against it. Well, glad you helped him out. Its left for him now to sieve the truth from false reality.

I actually don't blame you. I think you could be forgiven because your ignorance of the topic at hand isn't your own fault alone(I sure hope so). Not everyone is blessed with a sound education, logical reasoning or the ability to critically think - especially when they are being manipulated.

1 Like

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by NairaMinted: 10:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
MeandSum:

LOL - Russia has been doing everything to prevent international investigation. They vetoed all UN attempts saying it would create more division and escalation.

Russia, vetoed a [size=18pt]TRIBUNAL[/size] claiming it would be premature and counter productive. How can you have a tribunal when the investigation is unfinished Russia several times asked for a fair, open and independent investigation headed by the ICAO. I hope you get the difference Or do you need me to write that down in your local dialect?

MeandSum:
You could actually do yourself a favor and study how the BUK operates before regurgitating what your read a troll post somewhere online.
The BUK system can work independently - the drawback being you can't identify the plane the same way you'll identify it if you have the complete system working in tandem. Why were the rebels using just one unit? it's simple, they don't use planes in their fight against the Ukrainian government so it's safe to shoot at anything that flies by you. All you need are spotters in a set radius - let's say 20 KM. once the plane fly by, a spotter radios in the info and within 10 minutes the plane would be "welcomed" with barrage of manpad fire or any other SAM.

smiley grin Maybe the Buk you manufacture in your village works that way. Since you don't need the 1. radar acquisition system to track the altitude, bearing and speed of, or to identify and engage an aircraft, this special Buk of yours relies on good ol' eye sight, a barrage of missiles and anything else you can hurl at it and then a prayer that it hits your target. Lol! You are a genius! .......And oh, yes, lest i forget, since you also don't need the 2. command and control center as well, this special Buk system you have built can have the missiles fired by lighting a matchstick to the bottom of a missile I believe! Hahahahaha!

MeandSum:
I don't remember you opening a thread here on Nairaland when the russian sponsored terrorist were holding Nigerian students against their will and parading them.

No, I did not. You are however free to do that and same for any other colourful story that catches your fancy......

MeandSum:
Please, only concern yourself with what you know. You're reading this online while I'm right in the epicenter of it all.

I'll say a prayer for you!

1 Like

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by NairaMinted: 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
Besides this "troll" and "bot" slur is getting old.......Everything na so so TROLL OR BOT........Be more original na!

1 Like

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
MeandSum:

I actually don't blame you. I think you could be forgiven because your ignorance of the topic at hand isn't your own fault alone(I sure hope so). Not everyone is blessed with a sound education, logical reasoning or the ability to critically think - especially when they are been manipulated.
The moment I saw RT(Russian Television) as source I couldn't help laughing at some Putin's a$$wipes!

2 Likes

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by NairaMinted: 11:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
MeandSum:

I actually don't blame you. I think you could be forgiven because your ignorance of the topic at hand isn't your own fault alone(I sure hope so). Not everyone is blessed with a sound education, logical reasoning or the ability to critically think - especially when they are been manipulated.

My dear online friend of sound education, it's BEING not been.
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by MeandSum: 11:13am On Oct 14, 2015
NairaMinted:

My dear online friend of sound education, it's BEING not been.

oh, you got me! here's your medal.
I'm sure if I go through your post I'll see stuff such as "desparately" instead of desperately or "butress" instead of buttress
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by NairaMinted: 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
MeandSum:

oh, you got me! here's your medal.
I'm sure if I go through your post I'll see stuff such as "desparately" instead of desperately or "butress" instead of buttress

Hahahahaha! You actually went scouring deep into my posts! Lol! Keep searching o cos those are typos that come naturally when you are typing fast and/or multitasking. Who has time to proof read on NAIRALAND when you are engaged on several fronts? It's not like I'm presenting a paper.

Yours on the other hand, is a completely incorrect application of a word. For someone of sound education such as you have proclaimed yourself to be, you should know better.

3 Likes

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by NairaMinted: 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
all4naija:

The moment I saw RT(Russian Television) as source I couldn't help laughing at some Putin's a$$wipes!

And RT got a Marie Harf lookalike to look st.u.pid AND for Washington's lack of any coherent case (or lack of any case in the first place) to be laid bare. Damn! These Kremlin propagandists are getting too good at this! Damn!

2 Likes

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by princfred(m): 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
tonychristopher:

But the dude said the fact ..I have seen a lot of them that is on credit life and america aint painted with gold we all know that

We see them in the hoods and projects

Time if lies are over

This is it
ofcourse am not saying they don't have poor people but what percentage compared to Nigeria?
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by princfred(m): 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
Bollinger:

God forbid. Bro's, stop that rough play. Trump will never be president in Jesus Name. Amen. I am a staunch republican and i hate the democrats with a passion, but the Republicans always make things too easy for democrats by fielding weirdos for candidates for the presidency.
He very likely will . They love him and for good reasons. The poll result showing trump winning tells you how American reason.
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Bollinger(m): 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
princfred:
He very likely will they love him and for good reasons. The poll result showing trump winning tells you how American reason.

No. Just republicans. I am a republican, because i believe a lot in their core values. But, that being said, the republican party has been infiltrated by nutjobs, war mongering and gun totting lunatics. Which is why the democrats will win the next election again. Sad.
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by tonychristopher: 12:00am On Oct 19, 2015
[quote author=princfred post=39105691] ofcourse am not saying they don't have poor people but what percentage compared to Nigeria?[/qu]

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics) / Putin Places Sergey Beseda Under House Arrest / Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.