Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Urgent Help For Asthmatic Patient!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urgent Help For Asthmatic Patient!! (809 Views)

Asthmatic Patient Killed By Refuse At Douglas Road Owerri - Facebook User (Pics) / Asthmatic Patient Escapes Death In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Pls Help Needed (asthmatic Patient) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help For Asthmatic Patient!! by gbaskiboy: 6:13am On Oct 10, 2015
Hey friends on nairaland! I need your help and pratical suggetions..
It all started with frequent sneezing and sometimes i don't breath down and when I do is loud and people around noticed it. I went to see a doctor, the doctor said it was respiratory failure, and he recommended some drugs. Am done with the dosage of the drugs given and am relieve, but few months later it resurfaced am still experiencing similar problem, and I have no money to see the doctor. A friend of mine said it was asthma and he gave some evidences to prove it. Am hooked up absolutely, I find it difficult to breath, please what suggestions do u have or what drugs do u think that can supress it. I just need your help from here...
Re: Urgent Help For Asthmatic Patient!! by echobee(f): 6:30am On Oct 10, 2015
If its asthma,use ventolin inhaler. You dont need to use the inhaler everyday. You use it when you have the attack. Also,the inhaler should always be in your bag incase of emergence.
Shalom! You re healed in jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help For Asthmatic Patient!! by Bigcake: 7:01am On Oct 10, 2015
echobee:
If its asthma,use ventolin inhaler. You dont need to use the inhaler everyday. You use it when you have the attack. Also,the inhaler should always be in your bag incase of emergence.
I go with you; use the ventolin inhaler for a start: if it gets more severe let me know:
Re: Urgent Help For Asthmatic Patient!! by gbaskiboy: 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
echobee:
Thanks my dear sister, I appreciate, don't forget to include me in your prayer
Re: Urgent Help For Asthmatic Patient!! by gbaskiboy: 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
Bigcake:
I go with you; use the ventolin inhaler for a start: if it gets more severe let me know:
No problem sir/ma, I'll keep u updated, but let me try the ventolin inhaler first
Re: Urgent Help For Asthmatic Patient!! by justmenoni: 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
Op it might not necessarily be asthma,all the same stay away from frying foods,air fresheners, perfumes. And all activities that will or might choke you...you can also try ventolin tablet and use one in d morning and one in the evening.... Don't be scared and don't expose urself to too much of cold weather or drinks, eg sleeping directly under the fan or close to the account is very bad...
Re: Urgent Help For Asthmatic Patient!! by gbaskiboy: 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
justmenoni:
Op it might not necessarily be asthma,all the same stay away from frying foods,air fresheners, perfumes. And all activities that will or might choke you...you can also try ventolin tablet and use one in d morning and one in the evening.... Don't be scared and don't expose urself to too much of cold weather or drinks, eg sleeping directly under the fan or close to the account is very bad...
Big Thanks, your information is really timely, am going to work on this

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help For Asthmatic Patient!! by justmenoni: 6:24am On Oct 12, 2015
YW BRO...sorry na my fone type account, what I meant is air conditioner..

quote author=gbaskiboy post=38891355]Big Thanks, your information is really timely, am going to work on this [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Detergents Peel Of the Skin on My Hands / X / Why Doctors Worldwide Can't Forgive Laennec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.