Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,022 members, 7,821,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Help!!! Detergents Peel Of the Skin on My Hands - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!! Detergents Peel Of the Skin on My Hands (813 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Oily Skin On The Face / Her Blood Is Not On My Hands - The Travails Of A Nigerian Medical Doctor / GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID & RETIN A (TRETINION) AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA LADYFEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Detergents Peel Of the Skin on My Hands by LOSKYXANDER: 10:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
Hello Nairalanders...
Each time my hand comes in contact with detergents, my skin on my hands peel off rapidly causing my hands to be rough, especially at the tip. I have endured this since Childhood, and now it's becoming embarrassing. Please I need avice from experts concerning the solution to this problem. Thanks a lot
Re: Help!!! Detergents Peel Of the Skin on My Hands by damioyefolu: 10:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
Quit using detergents.
Re: Help!!! Detergents Peel Of the Skin on My Hands by missdebs(f): 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
or wear gloves
Re: Help!!! Detergents Peel Of the Skin on My Hands by sulmeza(m): 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
perhaps ur skin's sensitive to d detergent materials or some of it....try to see a dermatologist ASAP,he/she will be able to assess u firsthand....in d meantime,stop using detergents...gudluck

(1) (Reply)

Onitsha, World's Dirtiest City : CNN Survey / Surgeon Operates An Accident Victim By Road. / Five Out Of Six Nigerian Women Have Fibroids Growth; Many Don’t Just Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.