Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,912 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Batch 14C: Share Your Complete One Year Experience Online - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch 14C: Share Your Complete One Year Experience Online (608 Views)

Order Your Complete NYSC Kit Here / A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. / 2015 NYSC Batch B: A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Batch 14C: Share Your Complete One Year Experience Online by bamac(m): 9:08am On Oct 10, 2015
Please mod don't remove this thread, just want them to share their one year experience with their loved ones and keep it with them for ever, bamisepeters is one of them and have helped most of them here on nairaland during the service year. I am not begging for FP, you can just restrict it to the NYSC section alone. But if you decide to remove it don't ban my account. Thank you mod.

NYSC BATCH 2014C: SHARE YOUR COMPLETE EXPERIENCE WITH THE WORLD

Do you want your nysc full photo album to be viewed across the globe, or you want the world to share of your nysc experience in written form plus pictures?

Bamisepeters' blog which is also for pictures and events is willing to give this wonderful package to all the outgoing batch 14C corp members for free.

ADVANTAGES:

* The experience you share will be viewed all around the globe, not limited to your social networks.

*Your experience(Pictures or written) will be safe on-net for ever.

*Will be much more easier to make reference to.

*Can access it at your leisure time

*Remember the feelings when you need to at just one click. And more...

If you are interested IT WILL BE STRICTLY ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS, start selecting those pictures from day 1 up to the last day and start writing what you want the world to read about your experience then contact bamisepeters on whatsapp (08091180137), BBM(7F617854) for fast communication if i didn't respond here on time.

DON'T BE LEFT OUT OF THIS ONLINE GLAMOUR.

www.bamisepeters.com/2015/10/nysc-batch-2014c-share-your-experience.html

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Prospective, Serving Or ex-corps member?? / Photo Of The Day / Nysc Relocation On Medical Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.