Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Use The Right Concealer Color - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Use The Right Concealer Color (812 Views)

15 Color Concealer Facial Face Cream Care (new Arrival) / Quick Concealer Hack / Genuis Concealer Tricks That Will Change Your Beauty Routine | From Bmpromakeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use The Right Concealer Color by misayada: 10:40am On Oct 10, 2015
Did you know that concealers come in different colors? ( I just found out) and they are based on the specific color of blemish you are trying to hide depending on your skin tone though....Concealers are best after foundation to avoid dispersing the concealer from the spot you intend to cover.

Using the color wheel might be a bit confusing but the use of concealer has an art to it and this explains it to an extent.

Green Concealers
These are meant for red blemishes (like the redness caused by breakouts) or just some red spot you have to hide (maybe from sunburn or some reaction). This will give a good base for the foundation you want to use.

Concealer color wheel on the blog
http://allavosiyatalk..com.ng/2015/10/concealer-and-color-wheel.html
Re: Use The Right Concealer Color by misayada: 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
I have seen one on jumia, green concealer.......so I think they are available in Nigeria. Skin redness is common. Anyone else know where to get?

(1) (Reply)

Ojulewa Gele Storms Ibadan, Oyo State / Mercy Aigbe Models For Prestige Cosmetics (photos) / Iphone 6 Mickey Mouse Ears Silicone Bumper Non-case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.