Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Knuckle Rings: Fashion Frenzy! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Knuckle Rings: Fashion Frenzy! (776 Views)

Dark Knuckle Experience / What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? / Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings! Come In: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Knuckle Rings: Fashion Frenzy! by Convergence: 7:27am On Apr 06, 2016
The first time I tried knuckle rings, then it was less of a big deal than it is now, one of my sisters starred at my fingers for a long time , then told me I ought to give the rings to her daughter since it was obviously too small for my fingers.

Knuckle rings are designed to occupy the space between the base of the fingernails and the knuckle joint. They are absolutely feminine; knuckle rings can make almost any finger look dainty. I love rings, knuckle rings especially and even though trends are fickle, they come and go, the knuckle ring is one trend that I wish will stay in style forever, …. And ever.

THE BEST WAYS TO WEAR YOUR KNUCKLE RINGS ARE:
READ MORE http://convergencemakeovers.com/knuckle-rings/

Re: Knuckle Rings: Fashion Frenzy! by damayfoli: 7:40pm On May 17, 2022
The deep history of hip hop gold jewelry means that it serves as a reminder of the origins of the art, the solidarity between artists, the hard work and determination that form the core of the genre.
Re: Knuckle Rings: Fashion Frenzy! by ClintBackwood: 8:27pm On May 17, 2022
I want to buy some jewelry online.

Please tell me a good jewelry store.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious!!!! Pix Of A Handsome Dude In 1976 / Glitter Wallpaper / Halfcast Cream And Toning Harbal Soap That Clear Spots And Stretchmark.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.