Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Vincent Enyeama: Goalkeeper Apologises To Nigeria After Quitting Super Eagles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vincent Enyeama: Goalkeeper Apologises To Nigeria After Quitting Super Eagles (609 Views)

Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry / Bobrisky Apologises To MC Galaxy: "He Gave Me Money Tonight, Knows I’m A Girl" / Kemen, Ini Edo & Vincent Enyeama Pictured At The Gym In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vincent Enyeama: Goalkeeper Apologises To Nigeria After Quitting Super Eagles by morereb10: 10:44am On Oct 10, 2015
Former Super Eagles goalkeeper, Vincent Enyeama has apologized for his role in the controversy that has embroiled the national team in the past few days. Enyeama clashed with Super Eagles coach, Sunday Oliseh at the national team base in Belgium, the Hotel Verviers.

The goalkeeper claimed that he clashed with Oliseh after he dropped him as captain of the national team and also accused the coach of ordering security to embarrassed and strip him naked. Enyeama also alleged that Oliseh insulted his late mum during their altercation, an allegation the Super Eagles coach has denied.

The Lille goalkeeper who has announced his retirement from the Super Eagles took to his Instagram in the early hours of today, to apologise in his role in the saga.

“I am very sorry for being the reason that all this things are happening.God bless NIGERIA#wearenigeria,” Enyeama wrote on Instagram. He further stated that his decision to retire is in the best interest of the country. “My decision to quit the national team is for the best interest of the nation,” Enyeama continued. - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/10/vincent-enyeama-goalkeeper-apologises.html#sthash.i39RHnjq.dpuf

cc lalasticlala

Re: Vincent Enyeama: Goalkeeper Apologises To Nigeria After Quitting Super Eagles by Sweetyie(f): 10:44am On Oct 10, 2015
Re: Vincent Enyeama: Goalkeeper Apologises To Nigeria After Quitting Super Eagles by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 10, 2015
Sweetyie:
What's your prize?
Re: Vincent Enyeama: Goalkeeper Apologises To Nigeria After Quitting Super Eagles by Teryfik(m): 10:49am On Oct 10, 2015
Re: Vincent Enyeama: Goalkeeper Apologises To Nigeria After Quitting Super Eagles by Ezerbullet(m): 10:52am On Oct 10, 2015
complete the story and make fp. #gbam
Re: Vincent Enyeama: Goalkeeper Apologises To Nigeria After Quitting Super Eagles by Stangeneral(m): 10:53am On Oct 10, 2015
I acknowledge ur humality to serving our country bt u behaved childishly in dis case
Re: Vincent Enyeama: Goalkeeper Apologises To Nigeria After Quitting Super Eagles by Kestolove(m): 10:55am On Oct 10, 2015
See him bighead...igbos and bighead, go join biafra eagles...I want all ibos to leav super eagles joor, dey not nigerian
Re: Vincent Enyeama: Goalkeeper Apologises To Nigeria After Quitting Super Eagles by OVI75(m): 10:59am On Oct 10, 2015
Poster above though,may hav brain issues.fr me as a nigerian,pray that we qualify fr Nations and world cup shikena.
Re: Vincent Enyeama: Goalkeeper Apologises To Nigeria After Quitting Super Eagles by williamsean(m): 11:11am On Oct 10, 2015
Kestolove:
See him bighead...igbos and bighead, go join biafra eagles...I want all ibos to leav super eagles joor, dey not nigerian
u that is a Nigerian, what has Nigeria done for u? All this broke ass people think they have an opinion. Eyeama can buy u, ur family and ur entire village if he wishes too. Idi.ot

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama: Goalkeeper Apologises To Nigeria After Quitting Super Eagles by Sunexy(m): 11:11am On Oct 10, 2015
OVI75:
Poster above though,may hav brain issues.fr me as a nigerian,pray that we qualify fr Nations and world cup shikena.

Obviously, the poster above u has got brain tumour

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama: Goalkeeper Apologises To Nigeria After Quitting Super Eagles by ThePeacemaker(m): 11:19am On Oct 10, 2015
He has been over[s]rated/hyped

Na Ibrahimovic know him weak point [/s]

(1) (Reply)

Caitlyn Jenner In Cinema While The Rest Of The Kardashian Family Support Lamar / PHOTO: WOW!! Usher Gets Surprised Birthday Song From Barack, Michelle Obama / Rita Dominic Stuns In White As She Poses With AY At GIAMA Awards [see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.