Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,918 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Pics-a "Wonderful" Experience With God Is Good Motors - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pics-a "Wonderful" Experience With God Is Good Motors (2484 Views)

Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory / The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji / Pics-a "Wonderful" Experience With God Is Good Motors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics-a "Wonderful" Experience With God Is Good Motors by livebullet(m): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2015
Still on my way to Benin as i write this... few hours ago i got to GIG park , as early as 6:30am cos i have a business meeting at 10am.... my first observation was dat even d overated gig motors aint wah it really is...it took dem 1 hr to load the bus..only for the bus to get stuck in d mud cos d driver wudnt b smart enuf to watch how others navigated d road....d most painful thing was dat it was just a few meters away frm the park at EKPOMA. We called customer service line they said anoda bus will b comin frm Auchi to pick us up. Waited for over 1hr no bus showed up...had to go to d manager at Ekpoma park, they said they cudnt provide a bus for us ....all my many english fell on unconcerned ears. It was already 10am. N i havent even gotten to benin . ....DAY MESSED UP!...Had to go to BIG JOE.... it took big joe..just 10mins to fix passengers in d bus n bus juat kicked off....
LEARNING PT* some times brands are overated...yet dey hav nothing in content to offer. I AM ALREADY 33 MINS LATE TNX TO GIG

Re: Pics-a "Wonderful" Experience With God Is Good Motors by homeboy205: 11:27am On Oct 10, 2015
Ok
Re: Pics-a "Wonderful" Experience With God Is Good Motors by whirlwind7(m): 11:32am On Oct 10, 2015
Too bad.
But then, isn't the government who neglected to fix the road to be blamed too? Bad infrastructures such as this makes their services very challenging and shoddy. The government and it's people are the same.

What we are experiencing in this country is systemic failure. Everything, both government and privately owned businesses/institution is on a steady decline.
I'm not being pessimistic if I say the worse is yet to come.
Think about this: With the decline in oil prices forecast to last several more years, how do you think things will look, say, 5 years from today?
It's very, very grim. For instance, never in the history of this country has over 10 state governments owed their workers salaries for multiple months. That's one pointer.
The mind boggling part: Nigeria as a country is not prepared for it. We seem to have no clue of the impending disaster.
Re: Pics-a "Wonderful" Experience With God Is Good Motors by vone2000tolu: 11:32am On Oct 10, 2015
lol.... God is Good Motors...... What about the likes of young shall grow, peace mass transit and the rest...... Are they not there also..... The fault is not theirs, it can happen to any other transport but the driver here may not be smart as u said, try another, and again which one is Big Joe, if that one spoil for road, you will blame them, i dont even know them
Re: Pics-a "Wonderful" Experience With God Is Good Motors by victor2fresh(m): 11:40am On Oct 10, 2015
Re: Pics-a "Wonderful" Experience With God Is Good Motors by aboyaji(m): 12:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
wry

Sorry brother. Sometimes, we don't know how to express or grief after all these experiences coupled with the customer service that are always annoying.

Customer service only could make you regret using a company's services. From :

Carl care

Konga

Transport companies

Etc.

Sorry bro

(1) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Dollar Exchange Rate For Atms/pos Abroad / We Offer Pot Of Soup And Stew @ Your Door Step. / Legit Airtime Buyer Is Here: Exchange Your Airtime To Cash Within Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.