Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji (45619 Views)

BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank / Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors / Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by CeoNewshelm(m): 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
As reported on www.newshelmng.com about an hour ago, armed police men were firing live bullets and gunshots inside Innoson residence.

Here is the real reason as explained by Adeyanju Deji.

Dear Nigerians follow THREAD: Innoson Motors took a loan with @gtbank. They over deducted by over 700m. He took them to court. Court ordered them to pay 2.8B based on accumulated interest. They went to appeal and lost on appeal. They are at the Supreme Court. The accumulated fee as at today stands at over 6B. @gtbank has been bribing officials to evade paying.

Then there is another judgement he got against Nigeria customs for selling his goods illegally. @gtbank was also supposed to pay. They have appealed. Instead of obey the courts, @gtbank resorts to intimidation & frustrating Innoson.
@gtbank mobilized dozens of policemen to pick him up but he is resisting arrest so far with the help of locals in his home in Enugu. Innoson Motors is doing a lot for Nigeria but we are in a country where if the cabals of the day don’t like your face, you must go down. Oh Nigeria, shame of a nation

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/the-war-between-gtb-and-innoson-motors.html

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by dunkem21(m): 1:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
cheesy
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by baralatie(m): 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
so efcc under magu is perpetuating fraud in connivance with gtb.

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by DaBillionnaire: 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
if what Deji Adeyanju has said is true, then GTB and EFCC will surely loose.

can't they just encourage a Man who is trying to contribute his best to Nigeria instead of trying to bring him down.

this thing jst tire me

142 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by nairavsdollars(f): 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
I know they will want to do everything to pull the guy down

42 Likes

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Chimezirim121: 1:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
Horrible

4 Likes

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by IgboticGirl(f): 1:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
let me get the full gist

gtb is chairman in removing peoples money ...after they will claim best bank

best bank my foot

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by niceprof: 1:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
First it was Ifeanyi Uba,Now Innoson,who knows who is next in the witchhunt

22 Likes

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Desyner: 1:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
Can't comprehend this. . . Are they going to intimidate him out of his settlement.

11 Likes

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by NwaAmaikpe: 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
shocked

Innocent Chukwuma loves to borrow.
When it's time to pay he starts telling you Civil war stories.
God forbid.

Bill Gates did not become the world's richest man by borrowing.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Teewhy2: 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
It is the high and mighty that can survive doing business in Nigeria. If you start a business and the so called cabals are interested in that sector just park your load and leave as they will frustrate both your life and business.

14 Likes

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by dynicks(m): 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Kashbwoyjnr: 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
One Nigeria indeed

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by GrandMufti: 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
Ok
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Chimezirim121: 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
Era of "change"

1 Like

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Jirate(m): 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
baralatie:
so efcc under magu is perpetuating fraud in connivance with gtb.

All Under APC Useless Government. If that Company folds up now, Thousands will lose their jobs due to APC Carelessness. 2019 is getting Closer, thank You Jesus. cool

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Mcsenior(m): 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
When a commoner approach commercial bank for loan; He will get back home and ask his parent, how can He can get the tax certificate, collateral etc of his his whole generation.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
Thanks to Safarigirl...We live in a shameless nation

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by KOLZY(m): 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
this is sad
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by admax(m): 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
I would take anything said by politically exposed person like this guy and Reno with a pinch of salt.

What concerns this guy and Innosson if it's not politically influenced? oh, he love Innosson shey?

Where is the proof of all this nonsense he is saying?

At the risk of you thinking I support any political party in Nigeria, there is no difference between politicians in APC or PDP, both has rogues and thieves.

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
angry

I'm giving Nigeria 15 years to put things right and stan tall. After that I will relocate permanently to somewhere else. I am one of the major reasons why life threatening natural disasters don't happen in this country.

Once I relocate, I can assure you that all forces of nature will focus attention on my location, to protect and defend me and by extension my environment.

Where does that leave Nigeria? You can guess

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Sirakj(m): 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
Ok
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by slimderek(m): 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
Once there was a country

2 Likes

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by SSPX(m): 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
Zoo

2 Likes

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by kasheemawo(m): 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
pdp news

7 Likes

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by SeniorZato(m): 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
How far about these biafura pple na, i no the hear about them again ooo abeee them don relocate ne

3 Likes

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
Another lie from the chief wailer

9 Likes

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by maximunimpact(m): 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by bedspread: 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
WHAT A SYSTEM WE RUN IN THIS NATION!!!
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by ubest1(m): 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
Na them be co owner of 9ja
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Agapegodstime: 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
we are waiting for GTB and EFCC side of the story......dont conclude yet

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate / Hidden Truths About The Cooking Gas Business In Nigeria / Increasing Website Traffic For Free: Strategies And Tools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.