Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

I Retired To Make Peace Reign Says Vincent Enyeama In An Apology To The Nation - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Retired To Make Peace Reign Says Vincent Enyeama In An Apology To The Nation (509 Views)

Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles / Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp / Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Retired To Make Peace Reign Says Vincent Enyeama In An Apology To The Nation by klem93(m): 11:43am On Oct 10, 2015
The former Super Eagles captain who has been very emotional about the fight between him and the Super Eagles coach, Sunday Oliseh and leaving the team has apologised to Nigerians for retiring now saying it was for the good of the Nation. Here’s the latest thing the former captain penned down on his instagram page;
[b]Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of whatsoever,I fear no evil for thou oh God JEHOVAH is with me.I didn't have a problem with Chief Onibginde,Chukwu,Equavon,Berti vogts,Lars Lagerback,Keshi.under Berti Vogts,I WAS INJURED.it was a match against Ugandan that we won 1/0.The coach decided to stick to Austine Ejide after that match because Ejide had a great game.ONE QUESTION to everyone.Who would be happy after just burying your mother that carried you 9months in the womb and suffered for you day and night,jumping on a 6hour plane to represent your fatherland only to be stripped of the captainship and humiliated at the first meeting in front of everyone after serving the nation for 13years.I have honoured about 99% of the national team invitations no matter where the match is played.Anyway,my decision to quit the national team is for the best interest of the nation.I don't want to be the reason that Nigerian football house is divided.I want Nigeria to get back up to where it belongs.It's a professional decision made for the blessing of the nation.I am very sorry for being the reason that all this things are happening.God bless NIGERIA#wearenigeriag.[/b] http://www.maxgist.com/2015/10/i-retired-to-make-peace-reign-says.html

Re: I Retired To Make Peace Reign Says Vincent Enyeama In An Apology To The Nation by Ikwerreboy(m): 11:48am On Oct 10, 2015
Re: I Retired To Make Peace Reign Says Vincent Enyeama In An Apology To The Nation by OKUCHI11(m): 11:53am On Oct 10, 2015
You used the principle of the ancient Egyptian which I like ......YOU LEAVE FOR THE EMPIRE TO MOVE FORWARD ......THEM EMPIRE CANNOT LEAVE FOR YOU TO MOVE FORWARD.......good luck
........ftc
Re: I Retired To Make Peace Reign Says Vincent Enyeama In An Apology To The Nation by boboLIL(m): 11:54am On Oct 10, 2015
That's maturity....u do well.....

Its really disheartening...... God bless u....
Re: I Retired To Make Peace Reign Says Vincent Enyeama In An Apology To The Nation by Chanchit: 11:58am On Oct 10, 2015
Thank you very much, its better you just leave at this junction cos if you should return the bad blood won't just go away and it would affect the team. Once again thanks for taking this decision.
Re: I Retired To Make Peace Reign Says Vincent Enyeama In An Apology To The Nation by respect80(m): 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
By the time the NFF will get to know that oliseh cannot coach super eagle it will be too late already.

Coach my nyash. sad
Re: I Retired To Make Peace Reign Says Vincent Enyeama In An Apology To The Nation by sammyp01: 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
I just have a deep feeling that oliseh will be sack and enyeama called back.my feelings by the way.
Re: I Retired To Make Peace Reign Says Vincent Enyeama In An Apology To The Nation by sammysammy111(m): 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
May God bless ur future endeavors in Jesus. Name
Re: I Retired To Make Peace Reign Says Vincent Enyeama In An Apology To The Nation by ojun50(m): 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ok
Re: I Retired To Make Peace Reign Says Vincent Enyeama In An Apology To The Nation by Yustash001(m): 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
God bless you in your all endeavours bro...
Re: I Retired To Make Peace Reign Says Vincent Enyeama In An Apology To The Nation by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
Nice speech Enyeama, success in your future endeavours. Nigerians goh'cha back!
Re: I Retired To Make Peace Reign Says Vincent Enyeama In An Apology To The Nation by Warldbest(m): 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be A soccer Coach How Can I Study To Be One? / Make 20% Of Total Weekly Sales With Accessbet / Turkish President Intervenes As Trabzonspor’s Boss Takes Referees Hostage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.