Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Top 10 Eligible Nigerian Celebrity Bachelors (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Eligible Nigerian Celebrity Bachelors (photos) (41961 Views)

10 Eligible Celebrity Bachelors In Nigeria Now That Banky W Is Married (PHOTOS) / D’banj, Banky W And Three Other Celebrity Bachelors Who Could Date Toke Makinwa / Top 10 Eligible Nigerian Celebrity Bachelors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Eligible Nigerian Celebrity Bachelors (photos) by JAZES(m): 12:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
Eligible Nigerian celebrity bachelors – It’s not common to find a male Nigerian celebrity who has a unique personality,
is of marriageable age, has achieved a certain level of success and appears to be is free from the
‘baby mama’ drama (except for number 9 & 10); when we find such men, we celebrate them and that’s what this list is about.

So Ladies, these charming men are up for grabs! Here is a list of Super-HOT Eligible Celebrity Bachelors in Nigeria:

DON JAZZY

32 year old Mavin Records Boss, Don Jazzy is definitely one of the most sought after bachelors in the industry.
With so many ladies craving to fill the number 1 position in his life, it’s a wonder he is yet to take his ‘Onome’ to the altar.

Bryan Okwara
Ever since he emerged Mr Nigeria in 2007, this 28 year old male hottie has been in the spotlight for all the good reasons.
Fine Boy! He really deserved the win back then in 2007.

http://onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/10/10/top-10-eligible-nigerian-celebrity-bachelors/

1 Share

Re: Top 10 Eligible Nigerian Celebrity Bachelors (photos) by ThePeacemaker(m): 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
Am a bachelor chilling ma doe
Omo malo sese kuse malo fumble

Don jazzy no get gf and korede bello go don get like 20

8 Likes

Re: Top 10 Eligible Nigerian Celebrity Bachelors (photos) by JAZES(m): 12:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
Alex Ekubo
Alex Ekubo is the Ladies’ man.
This 28 year old Nollywood actor gets a lot of attention from the ladies.
His soft looks are highly appealing to the females and they just love to love him.

It was rumoured the 28 year old actor was linked to Actress, Ebube Nwagbo. But none of the actors confirmed or denied those rumors.

Praiz.
Music star Praiz Adejo is a favourite amongst the women any day. The 31 year old Project Fame star was rumoured to be dating Chidinma but nothing much came out of that relationship. It might be true! It might be untrue. Oh well.
He’s a great package anyday- great voice, cool personality.

Banky W
33 year old ‘Mr Capable’ is everything his nickname entails and more. Few things are more appealing than a hardworking,
good looking, smooth talking man. Eligible!

Trust me when I say Banky is hardworking!

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Eligible Nigerian Celebrity Bachelors (photos) by JAZES(m): 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
Dbanj
We sure are ”feeling the nigga”. The 34 year old DB Records Boss Dbanj has a personality that opens doors for him.

Apparently, his personality and accomplishments also opens the hearts of ladies.
The DB Records Boss has been linked to so many Celebrity Ladies.

Uti Nwachukwu
The 32 year old BBA 5 winner is another favourite amongst the women.
His effortless charm attracts a lot of admiration from fans.

Gabriel Afolayan
Also known with the stage name GFresh, the actor and musician has a bit of mystery which contributes to making him highly sought after.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Eligible Nigerian Celebrity Bachelors (photos) by JAZES(m): 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
Jim Iyke
38 year old Nollywood actor has played many ‘badboy’ roles and has got some fans guessing if its a reflection of his real persona.
He is one of the most eligible male celebrities in Nigeria.

Apparently, the actor welcomed a baby boy with his white Girlfriend, and it doesn’t seem he’s settling down anytime soon.

Flavour

The 31 year old is one of the most sought after musicians in Nigeria ( and he knows it),
Flavour has an ‘effect’ on women and is definitely eligible!

Flavour has kids with Different women! So he’s definitely the ladies!
We really can’t wait to see when and who he’d finally settle down with.

Re: Top 10 Eligible Nigerian Celebrity Bachelors (photos) by sinaj(f): 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
Uti na fine gurl o! Um... guy smiley

Dbanj always kilin it cool

Baba jazzy wat ar yu Wetin for

U guyz shud nt kip dem gurls waiting again smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Eligible Nigerian Celebrity Bachelors (photos) by JAZES(m): 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
sinaj:
Uti na fine gurl o! Um... guy smiley

Dbanj always kilin it cool

Baba jazzy wat ar yu Wetin for

U guyz shud nt kip dem gurls waiting again smiley

U are allowed to apply na......me self fine o. cool cool cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Eligible Nigerian Celebrity Bachelors (photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2015
igbo guyz beating them as usual with looks
but haters will still argue
but deep down they know its true! cool

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Eligible Nigerian Celebrity Bachelors (photos) by sinaj(f): 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
JAZES:

U are allowed to apply na......me self fine o. cool cool cool
hehehe I hpe u fine reach down wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Eligible Nigerian Celebrity Bachelors (photos) by JAZES(m): 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
sinaj:
hehehe I hpe u fine reach down wink

u bet, na there fine pass self........ grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Eligible Nigerian Celebrity Bachelors (photos) by trapQ: 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
Flavour shouldn't be on that list pls. There's nothing eligible in having 2 baby mamas.

Bryan okwara, did you fall from heaven

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Eligible Nigerian Celebrity Bachelors (photos) by sinaj(f): 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
JAZES:

u bet, na there fine pass self........ grin grin grin
lol grin
Re: Top 10 Eligible Nigerian Celebrity Bachelors (photos) by JAZES(m): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
sinaj:
lol grin

wink
Re: Top 10 Eligible Nigerian Celebrity Bachelors (photos) by donholy28(m): 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
ladies over to u,pick one

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Eligible Nigerian Celebrity Bachelors (photos) by Stephanie75(f): 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
Bryan Okwara and Uti are damn cute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Eligible Nigerian Celebrity Bachelors (photos) by JAZES(m): 3:55pm On Oct 10, 2015
Stephanie75:
Bryan Okwara and Uti are damn cute
Gbam

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Eligible Nigerian Celebrity Bachelors (photos) by JAZES(m): 4:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
donholy28:
ladies over to u,pick one
Oya ladies
Re: Top 10 Eligible Nigerian Celebrity Bachelors (photos) by pretydiva(f): 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
Naija get handsome Bobo I swear kiss...dont even know who 2 pick cry

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Eligible Nigerian Celebrity Bachelors (photos) by kay29000(m): 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
Please put my name as number 19. Thanks in advance.

Update- Whoa! 47 likes? I never thought I would even get up to 2 likes when I was putting this up. Thanks guys.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Eligible Nigerian Celebrity Bachelors (photos) by CR77(f): 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
kay29000:
U no well Oo grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Top 10 Eligible Nigerian Celebrity Bachelors (photos) by Raymondville(m): 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
Okk
Re: Top 10 Eligible Nigerian Celebrity Bachelors (photos) by kennyman2000(m): 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
if all of them would settle down somedays.. I doubt that of dbanj.. Now that he''s taking the steps of dangote with his kokogari. He must have met dangote and dangote must have told him that, parts of his secrets of been where he's today is because he lives alone... Bla bla bla...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Eligible Nigerian Celebrity Bachelors (photos) by Simitrendy: 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2015

Money over Bitche*s

Make money then Babes will follow.

I love the Bach Life

The poster below me is a faggo.t

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Eligible Nigerian Celebrity Bachelors (photos) by dOnLarich: 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
Jazzy prick small die grin that's why he's still single

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Eligible Nigerian Celebrity Bachelors (photos) by psychologist(m): 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
This one's are the reasons silicon companies are booming lipsrsealed

Mtcheeew am talking money you talking nonsensical

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Eligible Nigerian Celebrity Bachelors (photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
kay29000:

You look like the black version of "Mr mackey" from southpark cheesy cheesy grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Eligible Nigerian Celebrity Bachelors (photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
Jim iyke is over 40 years old joor.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Eligible Nigerian Celebrity Bachelors (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
Gabriel (Akin), Nnena's Boo undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Eligible Nigerian Celebrity Bachelors (photos) by Cutesexy1(f): 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
Re: Top 10 Eligible Nigerian Celebrity Bachelors (photos) by sweatlana: 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
Some of them on this list are homo o

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Eligible Nigerian Celebrity Bachelors (photos) by Favourcharles23(f): 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
OK.... Waiting for the ladies list......

In the other news, I am waiting for Buhari to stabilize Nigeria.... I need a job ASAP
Re: Top 10 Eligible Nigerian Celebrity Bachelors (photos) by sapientia1(m): 6:30pm On Oct 10, 2015
Lol, Jim doesn't really seem to be ready for any marriage

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News-sam Loco Efe Is Dead Yesterday 6th Aug In His Hotel Room At Owerri / 2face, Rudeboy, Ebuka Obi, Funny Bone Shutdown Awka (Photos) / Fans Slam AY For Wearing One Shoe Repeatedly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.