Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

If You Would Be Mine... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Would Be Mine... (2600 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: If You Would Be Mine... by Alezy(m): 9:13am On Dec 25, 2016
khiaa:

i've been really busy, I don't get the chance to come here that often but I'll check in every now and again to see what's new.
it's okay then, thumbs up. Merry Christmas
Re: If You Would Be Mine... by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2016
‘See, I have called by name Bazaleel the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah: And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship, To devise cunning works, to work in gold, and silver, and in brass, And in cutting of stones, timber, to work in all manner of workmanship’’ Exodus 31:2-5

If we must make the world a better place, we must all work from the place where we work best and that is in the place of our gifts. Every one of us has been endowed with various gifts and abilities, and when we take these gifts to the world, we can transform thousands of lives including our own. In each of us is unlimited potential; potential to fully live out our gifts. This for me is what business is about: the serving of your gift to meet the need of humanity. There’s a need that exists which you were designed to meet.

The aim of business is not about making money but about meeting needs with the tools we’ve been en-graced with. When we approach business from the point of meeting needs, then and only then will the drive to render quality service be our goal and not just anything that will get the cash flowing in. We often study how to run businesses, fortify our system of operation, build solid structures to keep business running without stopping to ask if we’re really meeting needs and giving our best in making the world a better place. The mentality of service should be reinforced in us more than that of sales!

However, everybody wants to be wealthy. Everybody wants to live comfortably enough within the confines of their own walls and to have enough to meet their needs. They build bridges (business) for that sole purpose, and will therefore do anything to get their needs met. The truth is wealth is not........

Follow the link to continue reading: http://www.myrealityblog.com/2016/12/redefining-business.html#more

Compliment of the season.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Still On Nigerian Killer-husbands Of Nurses In The U.S. / How Society Sees Unmarried Ladies At 25 / If You Never Did This As A Kid , Just Know You Had A Carryover In Kid101(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.