Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Some Body Help With Answers For Zenith Bank Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Some Body Help With Answers For Zenith Bank Interview (1491 Views)

Apply Now For Zenith Bank Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2016 / Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Body Help With Answers For Zenith Bank Interview by vany: 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
I was invited for an interview with Zenith bank. Well I got there and did about four interviews. Then names were call every body names but I did not hear mine. Then the woman called mine name and said your interview ends here go home. I was confused does it mean I am worse than every body that was on that list. I don't know if any body experienced the same thing maybe he or she can explain to me what it means does it I have been dropped or will I be called again. It's giving me serious headache thinking
Re: Some Body Help With Answers For Zenith Bank Interview by Ceejey01(m): 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
Please how did you apply
Re: Some Body Help With Answers For Zenith Bank Interview by beau49: 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
vany:
I was invited for an interview with Zenith bank. Well I got there and did about four interviews. Then names were call every body names but I did not hear mine. Then the woman called mine name and said [b]your interview ends here [/b]go home. I was confused does it mean I am worse than every body that was on that list. I don't know if any body experienced the same thing maybe he or she can explain to me what it means does it I have been dropped or will I be called again. It's giving me serious headache thinking

I think you should focus on other applications. You probably didn't do well in the interviews or it could be any other reason and no longer being considered for the job......Better luck next time
Re: Some Body Help With Answers For Zenith Bank Interview by flywheel(m): 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
OP please what state was the interview held? is it at abuja or else where, for the woman's statement I think it means she has accessed or performance n you didn't quit impress there could be something missing they found out about it profile.. please respond to my question.
Re: Some Body Help With Answers For Zenith Bank Interview by r2beez(m): 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
[quote author=vany post=38848209]I was invited for an interview with Zenith bank. Well I got there and did about four interviews. Then names were call every body names but I did not hear mine. Then the woman called mine name and said your interview ends here go home. I was confused does it mean I am worse than every body that was on that list. I don't know if any body experienced the same thing maybe he or she can explain to me what it means does it I have been dropped or will I be called again. It's giving me serious headache

Well don't let it give u head ache. There is no harm in trying. It's better to go for an interview and face the outcome than to sit at home and never make an attempt. I have been in the interview before(I mean zenith. I passed it though but the truth is that whenever you get a response like the one u stated it's a way of saying try else where) God will answer your prayers just keep trying but as for this particular interview forget about it
Re: Some Body Help With Answers For Zenith Bank Interview by cornoil(m): 5:59am On Oct 11, 2015
Lols, typical Nigerians. So that's ur response or solution to his predicament?
Ceejey01:
Please how did you apply
Re: Some Body Help With Answers For Zenith Bank Interview by Ceejey01(m): 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
Was preoccupied with my problems. Thanks
cornoil:
Lols, typical Nigerians. So that's ur response or solution to his predicament?
Re: Some Body Help With Answers For Zenith Bank Interview by jony247(m): 8:17am On Oct 12, 2015
Where did you do the interview

(1) (Reply)

Career Benefits Of Applying For Volunteer And Internship Jobs / Online Job Application These Days Almost Doesn't Work / Job At Ministry Of Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.